Example of an electrolysis session

this is my neck and chin after 8 days of electrolysis…

I hope people will not be scared of electrolysis…It if causes damage,it is mininmal and very localised.Laser causes widespread damage.

my next sesion is scheduled in couple of days…will be posting pics.

pic 2 weeks after the session

hi everybody…today i got second clearance of my face …it took total of 3.5 hours…yup it includes a few minutes of talk with my electrologist…my pics are here;
LEFT SIDE OF FACE;

RIGHT SIDE OF MY FACE;

the scabs on my left side of neck are little bigger in size…the hairs there were very fine and shallow i think so.Yup i am little worried about the bruise in center of neck…but my
electrologist said it will subside of its soon and nothing serious.

Hi my pics after 4 days…

RIGHT SIDE OF FACE

LEFT SIDE OF FACE

I THINK FEW BIGGER SCABS I AM SEEING IS BECAUSE SOME HAIRS REMOVED VERY CLOSE TO EACH OTHER…

It looks like you never had hair! I hope to have these results someday.

Hi lara…nice to hear that my story is giving you such a hope.Yesterday I went for another session lasting just 40 minutes after 2 months.Yup Electrolysis work.Will post my recent pictures soon.

Dear lara,you will achieve the desired results…just stick to the timetable and be regular with appointments.

Madhu… So glad to heard things were going so well with your electrologist right off the bat. How are things going now? Have you kept your regular schedule and upkeep of electrolysis? How are things looking?

Your right in the fact that the scabs can be found in healing. Its generally a combination of a few things. Although as an electrologist I personally strive to find a treatment level (probe and setting) that will get the work don’t and not effect the surface of the skin. It can sometimes be close to unavoidable factors include; skin type, proper insertion, proper after care, proper hydration, proper probe size and how course the hair is. As long as the scab is super light and as you described falls off in a few days. We are not talking about large deep scabs taking weeks to heal those are not ok. They may not develop permanent damage but are high risk of doing so. Also hydration plays a big part in this try upping your level of water intake and hydrate the skin from the inside. After care can eliminate this as a whole. I always give my clients 100% all natural aloe and recommend application 2x a day for 3 days after treatment in the treated area. This keeps the tissue hydrated form the outside. Finally the skin can also tend to build up a little resilience and become less effected from treatments as you continue to move forward and you might find you scab much less. With out making many changes.

Excited to hear how your journey is “clearing up” !

Thanks Ms Audrey for your advice…I have developed a great fath in electrolysis now.It only removes hair permanently.

When a new client walks through the door of a professional electrologist for that first time, we already know what the outcome will be - PERMANENT HAIR REMOVAL. It is such a peaceful feeling. We don’t need to ever behave like a snake oil salesperson trying to shake money out of our clients, gambling that electrolysis will work for them. We KNOW that it will deliver results and they will get their life back.

Happy for you madhu!

As promised,my recent pics taken one day after electrolysis session…

You are looking good!

Thanks for posting and giving hope to those who are searching for answers.

Madhu,

A professional electrologist has the best job in the world. We sell a service where we KNOW what the outcome will be as soon as the client walks through the door. We never have to behave like snake oil salespeople, putting on our best face to shake you down, knowing that the snake oil is really corn oil. We know that you will be fine when the plan and the process is all finished and you are free of bothersome hair.

Thanks for your pictures and feedback.

Firstly, this OP is extremely helpful. Thanks as always!

Secondly, I’m searching for this now, and I don’t want to ask an annoying repeat question. BUT, can anyone direct me to the “first consultation” thing someone wrote up a while back?

I’m going to see 3-4 before selecting one to work with and I’d love that list of things to ask on a first appointment and maybe also annoying questions that don’t really matter.
Things I have jotted:

• what machine are you using and can i record the levels for my records
  • thermolysis, blend or both
  • what phases of hair growth do you work on
  • can I do a large first clearance
  • do you use disposable needles or store my needle
  • I pluck often, do i need to stop for a few months before starting treatment
  • if I get pregnant will you still treat me or do you recommend waiting
  • how flexible is your schedule, I want to respect both of our availabilities

any other suggestions?

Stop plucking (forever) and call Kelly Morrisey- Kelly Inc.