Equipment, 3 machines cleveland ohio

Good afternoon, I am located in cleveland ohio. My mother is closing her business, so its my job to find her equipment a new home. I hope these pics up load, if not one is a sx-500 apilus, apilus senior, apilus xcell I can be reached at 216-496-5869. I dont have a price since this is not my field but open to offers and discussion

Thanks for posting.

Is that an Xcell Pro or Pure. There is a couple thousand dollar difference between the two. Good for you to know as well. How many insertions are logged in and date it was purchased would be helpful to any potential buyers.

I had almost the same question. Here’s the easiest way to tell, turn it on! If the ring around it is Green, it’s a Xcell Professional. If it’s blue I think it’s a Pure. I almost called Craig, except, I really dont have use for a second machine? I’m working from my home these days due to medical concerns for my son, and dont think I am likely to open another office and have another work for me and part of the reason I’m doing a bit better business wise is because of my substantially lowered costs doing so. This is the way forward!

The other 2 machines are older, and not worth great deal, probably about $1000 at most, maybe $400 for the SX500

Good suggestion, Seana. Yes ! Turn it on and check the color of the light.

If you private message me, I may know of someone in Ohio and another state that may be interested.

I will have to turn them on. These are not my machines and I’m not in the business. I will be happy to answer the best I can. I have a receipt for one of them it was approx 9500. I will hv to plug it in to see that color comes up. I can also help deliver any of them since I do live in Columbus but the machines are at my mothers house in Cleveland.

You can reach out via text or call 216 496 5968

Forgot to say, the Xcells are password protected. You should ask your mother what her password is or the purchaser won’t be able to open it. Maybe there is a way to bypass that. I know that mine only opens when I type in my password.

Dectro reset my password to the default when they serviced it. So yes there is a way, if it’s been changed . The default is often left though, which is 0000. But it’s not necessary to log in to see the ring color to determine the version. It would be about right that if it’s an Xcell pro it would be around $9500 USD. It would also be the right price in cdn dollars on the pure .

That’s what I’m thinking, Seana. My Pro cost about $10,000

Yes, the box says x cell pur on it. If your in Ohio I’m sure you know who’s equipment this is. Fayelou McDonald. Any questions or inquiries feel free to text me

I think I’ve seen Used Xcell Pur’s selling for in the region of about 5000-6000 CDN used a couple times in quebec. Whatever that come out to in USD would be about right. I think Apilus dropped the price on the Xcell Pur to about $8500 2-3 years ago so that would put this machine in the 4-6 years old age group. Its a good idea to buy new probeholders when selling a used Xcell to avoid complications if thy are tested by a purchaser. Probe holders are a common point of failure and the standard ones are about $75 cnd I think. . My google FU on exchnge rates puts the used value somewhere around $4800 USD.

Craig, Im sure there are students of electrology that would be interested. You can contact Vickie Mickey on Bethel Road ( Cosmetic Therapy Training Center) to see if any of her students would be interested. Sorry your mom is going through rough times. God Bless.

I didn’t see the other two machines. Do you still have them? If so, I would like to see the pictures as I prefer the older machines. I am in Michigan so I don’t have any problem driving there.

Thank you

Debbi
DC Electrolysis

Are these equipment still in your possession?

Probably not.

1 Like