Epilators For sale?

Are there any electrologists who own an Aplius SX 500 willing to sell their unit to a beautician in Europe? If you have another model of an Apilus for sale, you can private message me and I will give you the contact information if the prospective buyer gives me her permission.

#92627 - Today at 11:33 AM Re: Legitimate electrolysis machines on eBay part 3 [Re: Mantaray]
MariaADeNicola

Anyone…I would like to find one or two slightly used Apilus… Hopefully the Platinum.

Maria De Nicola with Senza Pelo Med Spa
aka Arizona Laser, Electrolysis, & Skin Care

www.SenzaPelo.com
602-246-1966
We made the Phoenix AZ top 5 Med Spa…2010 & 2021

Thank-you for your vote of confidence!!

Thank you Dee for trying to help me. I understand it will take time before I find a Apilus for sale (any model from senior and up)with 220V (for Europe).Josefa gave me a tips about one for sale on a formun in Spain, but there was no response to my 3 e-mails. well well, i will just have to wait. Reading all kind of olders post, really interested! You guys do such a good jobb! Thanks. Greetings from Norway

Joanna,

I will keep looking around for you. I’m sure Josefa will, too, being the giving person she is. It would be great if you could locate something in Europe. Dectro is an international company and it seems like there are many who use Apilus epilators in Ireland. Check out Dectro’s salon site and peruse the listings in Ireland. Maybe some Apilus practitioners have updated to the 27 MHz models and now have a senior or SX-500 packed away for a backup.

Good luck my Norwegian colleague!

Joanna,

Since you do need your epilator to be wired for 220 volts in Europe, as you said, you really should try to purchase a used epilator in Europe or you purchase brand new epilator from Jean-Louis so he can re-wire it and ship it to you. I just talked to Jean-Louis and he said at the present time, he has no pre-owned Senior model’s and above for sale and it is rare to see a Platinum or Pure for resale. So, the wiring part keeps you local, unless you purchase brand new.

You should include the Junior into Your search, especially the old model which is a real workhorse.

You should also include the “Cosmomed Dimension E Plus 4” which is a rebranded Apilus machine, probably a Senior with a slightly modified menu: http://www.cosmomed.de/medical-beauty/dauerhafte-haarentfernung/dimension-e_plus-4/ - new too expensive, but interesting as a used machine.

Prior to that machine Cosmomed pushed some Apilus Juniors into the German market, mostly to Cosmeticians who epilate only occasionally - and these do sometimes appear on the market (like the machine i was lucky to buy).

WARNING: keep Your fingers off from offerings from the far east. There are too many virtual companies among them…

A friend is looking to buy a good, used machine, either an Apilus (better than the Cleo) or a Sequentium.

Just found this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Electrolysis-Machine-Used-great-condition-Apilus-Junior-Plus-Epilator-/250925843828?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a6c588574

From the Aesthetic Systems newsletter I received this morning:

Call now to purchase machines below.
John or Blanca 1-888-332-8763

Used Apilus Platinum for Sale

Now is your chance to own a Platinum!
Discover the power of 27 mhz! The Platinum is the leader in all Apilus electrolysis machines. Watch your business grow with its speed and comfort! Used Platinum specs :
*1 system only, first come first serve
*four years old
*upgraded with a brand new electronic board in the summer of 2011
*1 year warranty.
*Retail price $7,995
*Used price $5,500.

Used SX-500 for Sale

A great machine at a great price! Perfect for expanding your business, creating a system on the go or as a back up machine. The Apilus SX-500 incorporates the full gamut of modern hair removal techniques and modalities, plus an intelligent management software.
Used SX-500 specs:
*1 system only, first come first serve
*12 year old machine
*completely refurbished
*very good condition
*1 year warranty
*Retail price, $4,795
*Used price, $2,500.

Aesthetic Systems USA | 1715 E Wilshire Ave | Suite 712 | Santa Ana | CA | 92705

Hello. How often does this newsletter come out?