Epilating advice please

I am new to epilating and looking for some guidance from someone who is experienced.

I have only used it once on my legs and it has left a slight stubble, not completely smooth. I am using it at 90 degree angle and all of the recommended user guides etc.

Secondly, how does one epilate the knees!? I can’t quite get the angle.

Help!

Well, you did ask for my advise. ? My advice is to not do it. Epilators are at best a temporary solution, and tend to cause more problems like ingrowns and eventually skin damage. I dont recommend them in general . For temporary method, well shaving works. and isnt as harmful. For permanent removal I recommend laser or electrolysis.

Unfortunately I have blonde hair so laser treatments don’t work. My hair is very thick and shaving causes it to become extremely rough. I’m ultimately looking for a solution to spending so much money on waxing.

Glad to see you back on … and not “6-months hybernation!” Yes, we all need to help our clients with their “lumps and bumps and all the other ‘scary’ stuff!” Yeahhhh!

Blockquote

Line up the money part if you want permanent hair removal. This can only be accomplished with electrolysis. Plan ahead, find a source of income and then go for it.

I’m pretty far from “okay” still mike. I may pop in, but I’m no where near my old self. Maybe one day I’ll talk about whats up right now, but that day wont be for a while. I’ll say this, I’ve been closer to complete mental breakdown in the last few weeks than any other time in my life. I may be all done.