Epilady verus Emjoi and Other Brands

I am a fan of the Epilady products. Over the past 14 years, I have owned 2 Epilady Classics (coil), 1 Trio (coil), and 1 Bikini Shaver. I tried a Braun epilator when my second Classic burned out but the mini tweezers didn’t seem to remove hair as well as the Epilady coils (that’s when I switched to the Trio which is basically a Classic with multiple speeds). Well, my Trio burned out after 3+ years of use and it appears that Epilady no longer makes the coil devices. Is there anyone out there who also used or uses the Epilady products and can give me a comparison between the new Epilady Duet or Legend and the Emjoi Gold or Optima products? What should I look for if revisiting the tweezer type epilators (number of tweezers, speed)? I do know I would prefer one that lasts a few years like my Epiladies did. Thanks in advance for the help!

I am a fan of the Epilady products. Over the past 14 years, I have owned 2 Epilady Classics (coil), 1 Trio (coil), and 1 Bikini Shaver. I tried a Braun epilator when my second Classic burned out but the mini tweezers didn’t seem to remove hair as well as the Epilady coils (that’s when I switched to the Trio which is basically a Classic with multiple speeds). Well, my Trio burned out after 3+ years of use and it appears that Epilady no longer makes the coil devices. Is there anyone out there who also used or uses the Epilady products and can give me a comparison between the new Epilady Duet or Legend and the Emjoi Gold or Optima products? What should I look for if revisiting the tweezer type epilators (number of tweezers, speed)? I do know I would prefer one that lasts a few years like my Epiladies did. Thanks in advance for the help!

cin:

While I haven’t used the Epilady, I 've use a Remington and Braun before and they were great for pain and didn’t work well. Eventually I was enlightened from other people about the Enjoi Optima and it’s benefits and I am glad I found it. I have used it for over 3 years and only brought a new head since only that part wore out and it’s still going strong.