Epil-Stop warns against use on beard

I caught an Epil-Stop infomercial over the weekend, and I noticed they are now running a disclaimer saying it’s not for use on a man’s beard. \Ironically, the disclaimer appears in fine print under a scene of a guy using it on his beard.

As I have reported on hairfacts, many consumers have had serious chemical burns from using this product. Some even had to go to the emergency room.

I’m disappointed that they didn’t remove the beard demonstration entirely, but what else can we expect a company like this?

I have found Epil Stop to be absolutely useless on coarse hair. I would never even consider using it on my beard. I saw that infomercial too and laughed when I saw it because it was so ridiculous.

RJC2001

Epil stop didn’t work for me either. I tried it on several different places and it barely removed any hair. Also on the infomercials it says spray on and wipe off… well it doesn’t show that you are supposed to wait about 5 mins. before you wipe it off. I did take it back even though I had opened and used it and got a refund from Walgreens (where I had bought it) . The same with Nads… didn’t work, I brought it back and got my money back. After all they do say money back guarantee.