EpiCare by Light Age

EpiCare is a long-pulse alexandrite made by New Jersey based Light Age, Inc.

FDA 510(k) NO: K983977
DECISION MADE: 07-JAN-99

FDA: Epicare clearance (PDF: requires Adobe Acrobat)

Light Age website

I received the letter below from Chip Boyce in June 2002:
</font><blockquote><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>quote:</font><hr /><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>
Andrea,
You have a very informative website. I have visited several times, but was surprised to notice today that you don’t have Light Age listed as a laser hair removal manufacturer. Check out their web site at light-age.com to learn about the 4 EpiCare models. This is a former OEM manufacturer (they made the EpiTouch Alex for Sharplan until a few years ago) that does mainly very high-level, one-of-a-kind laser designs for government and non-medical industry. The EpiCare is not aggressively marketed, so you may not
have heard of it. It works great, though, so most of their customers are very experienced laser hair removal owners who became fed up with the slowness, cost of replacement parts, or unreliability of the “major” brands. I just sold one last week to a prominent dermatologist who fits into this category. I have an MBA from Harvard, so it would be difficult for Light Age to trick me into thinking a bad laser is great.

They make great Alexandrite lasers.

1. Your name: Chip Boyce
  2. Your company name: Freeboard Technology Solutions
  3. Your work email: chip@freeboardtech.com
  4. Your work address: 4166 Normandy Park Dr, Medina,
    OH 44256
  5. Your work phone: 330-721-9814
  6. Your occupation: Marketer for manufacturer
    (independent distributor)
  7. Your title: President

Here is the company’s contact info:
Light Age, Inc.
Two Riverview Drive
Somerset, NJ 08873
(732) 563-0600
If you call, speak with Brian Pryor or Rick Frost.

Thanks!
-Chip Boyce</font><hr /></blockquote><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>