electrolysis ..waxing..help!

i am 28 and I have been doing electrolysis for many years. I have a few hairs here and there… over the past few months I have been getting quite a large amount more hair under my chin/neck area. This having to do with problems with hormones…etc. My periods have disappeared and things like that…that my doctors is looking into… I have noticed that now going for the electrolysis it seems like red marks/bumps on my chin/neck are getting more noticeable and are taking longer to disappear and I am considering just waxing the area…so it is cleaner and isn’t as damaging to my skin with the red bumps. what is your advice…? will wax make the hair folicals stronger? also, i have looked into laser hair removal and at this point, i just can not afford it. thanks!

If the doctor feels that your problem may go away with treatment, then waxing would be a good temporary solution… certainly better than shaving …

If the solution for the hormone issues is not as effective, then electrolysis will be the permanent solution for hairs already on your neck…

Good luck

David