Electrolysis vs Laser removal
i have been thinking for some years about getting permanent hair removal on my upper thighs/bikini area (nightmare at the beach/hottub etc ). Quite seriously, it has been ruining my life for 15 years, and i now live in california, and find it embarrassing and impossible to wear shorts and bikinis over the summer months, and i am sure there are many out there who fully understand without me going into boring detail.
now, as at a time of my life where i can finally afford to get (some?) treatment, i am even further confused.
dont misunderstand. Andrea’s site is amazing, informative and helpful, but i WAS under the impression that Laser treament was the most effective for long term removal, and now i am not so sure, and am grateful for having found this site before rushing off to my local Clinic, which i was on the verge of doing.
can anyone out there with experience of either laser AND/OR electrolysis give me some advice. i will be grateful for ANY feedback at all.
in YOUR personal experience:
- what treatment are you having/had (laser/electrolysis)?
- what body area is this for?
- how long (months or years) have you been treated for?
- how many actual sessions have you had?
- how much have you paid so far?
- how many treatments do you anticipate needing to reach, say, 90% hairfree?
- how much more money do you consider you will realistically have to spend to be happy?
- do you consider yourself a success story?
- do you consider your treatments a waste of time and/or money?