Electrolysis treatment post 6 months - success

Hey everyone!

I thought i would share my journey and help those who are looking for inspiration to start their electrolysis treatment. About 7 months ago I came across this website and I remember searching through the threads here trying to look for success stories so I could begin my journey. I found stoppit’s posts very useful and was extremely moved by Josefa’s work … so I went ahead and booked my first consultation with Christine O’Connel of Sydney.

At that point in time, I was desperate for a solution to permanently get rid off the hairs that were bothering me so much. I had first considered laser as a solution but then I read on this forum how some people had experienced laser-induced growth so i steered clear from that method.

I had only booked my first consultation with Christine and was impressed with her work so I did not look elsewhere … but i do recommend everyone else to book as many consultations and to read up the threads on this forum. So, I started by going in every week for either 1 or 2 hours to get the first clearance ASAP. For the first 3 months, I would sometimes doubt whether I was seeing results as progress was slow but since I had read other people’s stories here, it gave me immense hope and I continued with the treatments. It was around the 4 month mark when I noticed a huge improvement and saw that once an area was clear, it did not take much time to keep it that way. The areas that I am getting treated include - my hairline, eyebrows, upper lip, side burns, chest area, snail trail and now have moved onto my arms.

It has now been 6 months since I started electrolysis, and I have noticed a HUGE improvement. I no longer have to bleach or tweeze. I no longer have to do my eyebrows, where as previously if I did not tweeze them for 3 days, they would look messy. I still do get some regrowth, but it is much less and very easy to treat, thus takes less time. Also, as a side note, I had not interfered with the hair growth … I would only bleach or tweeze my eyebrows … all the other areas were untouched.

I do understand that hair grows in cycles so there will be more to treat in the future. However, I am very happy with the progress I have made thus far. The only reason why I am posting this is to help others - I know what it feels like when you are in desperate need for a solution and posts like this motivate you to search for an electrologist and begin your journey.

So a huge thank you to Christine for making such a big improvement. She is a lovely lady and has been very understanding of my situation. I am no longer worried about the hair and it does not bother me as much. I still have more treatments ahead of me, but it is just maintenance for my face.

I hope this post has helped somebody out there! It is a matter of finding the right electrologist and sticking to your treatments.

Rose

Yummm. Success stories are good! It was slow for me at first also, but once you notice an area that used to be dense has been reduced to just about nothing, well yeah… It’s a great feeling!

Congrats!

Christine is wonderful and your testimony is very helpful to others who live in her geographic area.

This is how it all goes down, just as you described!

I’m glad you posted this and paid forward so that others may come to know the real truth about what skilled electrolysis care can do for them.

Unfortunately, I was unable to copy and paste your post into the the thread we have going called ‘Electrolysis Success Stories’. I have notified Andrea again about this problem. Hopefully, a simple solution can be found.