Electrolysis struggles

So im really struggling with beard hair removal (mtf)
I did 4 laser treatments and then started doing electrolysis. The problem i have run into with electrolysis is everyone who does it within travel distance has a 1 year wait and if they dont they lack skill.

The first lady i went to that was taking clients had 15 years of experience but was horrible. Extremely slow and machine settings were to low among other issues.

The second lady i have found that is taking clients is better but im struggling with results. I have been doing 4 hours per week since May. I can see the hairs coming in are thinner but honestly i feel like im throwing money away. She does fully clear my face in 2 hours but we are doing that twice per week.

She only has 2 years experience and im her first trans patient. Is there anything i can suggest to her to get better results?

Shes treating me with thermolysis at 92%. She also has an option on her machine called high thermoysis which she tried for the first time today on me but she didn’t notice any difference.

Unfortunately i cannot find anyone else in town whos taking new patients so i don’t have another option.

What is your geographical location? Maybe we can help you better if we knew that.

Victoria bc