electrolysis questions/recommendations

hi everyone,
I am new to the forum and was hoping I could benefit from your advice. I am asian, I have fair skin that freckles like crazy, and which is very very sensitive.
I am interested in getting electrolysis done, or lasering my face. I don’t think I’ve read anyone else with this problem- but can I just say, I have sideburns. This drives me crazy. :smile:
I had heard that asian skin can be particularly sensitive to electrolysis and possibly more likely to scar.
Does anyone know just how much more at risk having freckly asian skin makes me, and is lasering then a safer option?
Also- does anyone have recommendations about a really good electrologist (or laser hair removal) place in the santa monica/ west LA area?

thanks in advance for your advice!
trudy

Sideburns are a very common area for women with light skin and dark hair. Some people have had good results in this area with laser, but since you have freckles, you might find the laser has an effect on them. laser is not as exact-- an electrologist can get really precise with sideburn hairs and can thin with more accuracy (even though it’s more time-consuming).