Electrolysis Practice for Sale in Portland, Oregon

Hello fellow electrologists! My name is Lacey Bronson and I’ve owned and operated Hillsdale Electrolysis in Portland since February 2009. I’m reaching out to let you know that my business is for sale, as I am preparing to move out of the country to Spain.

​​​​​Clientele:

2022 has been my busiest year yet! I truly am leaving this practice at its peak. I consistently book 20 - 30 appointments each 4-day work week and receive a consistent average of 5 new inquiries weekly. I currently have a rotating clientele pool of approximately 200 with 450 email addresses loaded in Mailchimp. Client records older than 5 years are also available and not included in the current mailing list.

Ideal high-visibility location on a bus route with lots of foot traffic and local businesses. Office is located in a quiet, bright daylight basement. The room gets quite a lot of filtered light in the afternoons yet retains a consistent temperature insulated from the heat and cold. The rent in the building is very reasonable and the landlord has agreed to rent this room to the buyer of Hillsdale Electrolysis.

Hillsdale is a very walkable area. In addition to a local library branch and shopping center with a small market, bakery, restaurants and more, there is a lovely food cart pod. Under a canopy of trees just steps from the office is Hillsdale Food Park, featuring a variety of cuisines and even live music on summer evenings.

Equipment:

Room is 16’9" x 9’. Sink in-room with hot and cold running water. Restroom down the hall.

• Earthlite 30" electric lift treatment table with tilt back
  • Ritter M7 autoclave.
  • Sunbeam 1.7 cu. ft. mini fridge, like new
  • stainless steel treatment cart, Italian stainless tweezers, lots of various-sized probes
  • several furniture items

Price

Asking $10,000. negotiable based on numerous factors. Contact for details:

Lacey Bronson

laceybronson@gmail.com

(503) 730 - 4463

My relocation occurs this September. Please reach out if you’d like to know more or know someone who may be interested in the space.