Electrolysis potential scar?

I had Electrolysis done recently on my face.
Prior to Electrolysis I would do laser and occasionally pluck

Prior to Electrolysis I had really clear skin - only issue I had was the extra hairs

I’m concerned about the marks on my face -
Looks like I now have ‘orange skin’
Will this eventually go away?
What treatment should I do to help my skin?

I need more information. How recent was this electrolysis?The photo is a little blurry when increased in size but what I do see is quite concerning, but I’m afraid I need some context. This looks recent almost like it is still scabbed over.

It’s been 3 weeks since my last treatment
My skin constantly feels dry and tight.

No actual dry scabs - they’ve all fallen off

I dont have any concerns then. This should heal fine. What you are seeing is normal wound contraction and should resolve completly. If you are unsure, discontinue for a while and let the skin resolve. At 3 weeks post treatment you see your skin at nearly its worst point in this process.There’s no reason to worry in my opinion.

This woman just sent me (privately) more photos. She is getting over-treated. I think her situation is beyond normal wound contraction (from the extra photos she sent me). Indeed, just seeing a couple photos, it’s easy not to spot problems.
Seriously, until the internet “opened up” I had no idea of the mayhem that sometimes exists in both electrolysis and laser treatments. I used to think that the average electrologist under-treated … now, I’m more concerned with over-treatment
I’m communicating privately so won’t divulge any of her information … unless she wants to herself (here on Hairtell).

I still think it’s too early to tell since the last treatment. There was some evidence this was the cse , but the one angle of the photo posted didnt show this clearly. That there are marks that red 3 weeks post ttreatment was indeed a concern, but as I couldnt make them out with clarity I wansnt able to make any further assertions. . Likel;y your pics show the side of the face and show them more clearly.

Yes … but, I won’t post them … maybe the OP will?

Hi Springwater, would you be willing to post more photos? That would be very helpful not only to you but to this community as a whole.

I am a new student and have yet to place a needle in a hair follicle but seeing you photos would greatly educate many of us who are green behind the ears. I am here soaking up so much knowledge so that my name will hopefully not be mentioned in the same breath as “over-treatment” but I am sure there will be plenty of mistakes I will make but I want to minimize them as much as humanly possible.

Thank you for being gracious enough to post and share your photos here. The photos and resulting input from the experienced electrologists here is helping the next generation of students which includes me.
No pressure though, please do what is right for you.
Thanks again!

First photo is 3 weeks post treatment

Second photo is probs 1 week post - really large scabs which was my trigger to stop the sessions