Electrolysis on Sideburns

Since everyone here has been so kind and encouraging to me, I thought I’d post this in case anyone else needed a push to start electrolysis!

After meeting with three electrologists who left awful marks on my skin (which are just now starting to fade 3 months later…grrr) I was about to throw in the towel and get laser done on my face until I could get the time to make the 5.5 hour trip to see Dee. And then someone posted a link to Laura’s Playground and I found an electrologist listed in my area… this lady has worked nothing short of magic for me.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

The second picture was taken after three hours of blend. It was also taken directly after my last session and as you can see not a SINGLE mark on my face! I couldn’t be more thrilled! I won’t lie though - the process isn’t super fun and it hurts. I can’t sleep on my side for the first night or so after a treatment because the sides of my face are so sore. Sometimes thinking about getting stuck in the face for three hours every month makes me want to cry, but luckily I have an amazing electrologist. She has been nothing but super sweet and patient with me so it makes things a lot better. We’ll see where I am a year from now!

yay!

it’s looking great. from what i can see, the new length/shape really suits your face! your skin is looking great too.

please do put the info for this electrologist and a link to this thread in the recommendations forum. it will surely help someone in the future.

Keep in mind, the initial clearance is the mountain you must climb, after that, keeping it clear is drastically less time. Those who go weekly have very short appointments and those who spread it out more have longer maintenance sessions, but still less than it took to get the initial clearance.

If your electrolysis provider is on Laura’s Playground, I can’t see why she would not like to be listed here as well, along with a recommendation from a happy client/patient. :slight_smile:

Looks gorgeous so far. Congrats!

Great job just keep consistant you will need many hours for a complete clearance but its all permananent in the end!