Electrolysis on ass?

Ok, this is my first post. I’m 19 years old, male, and I’m very very very hairy. I have hair all over my body, except my back. I’m from arab origin, so I think it’s because of my genes and culture. Anyways, I’ve been shaving and bleaching hair for the last 2 years, and now I’m really getting sick of it. I’ve decided to do pro electrolysis. I have 2 main concerns, first is the price. On my arms and legs, I see tons of places with sometimes 3 hairs from the same hole, so I think its gonna take a hell lot of time to do this, so a lot of money. So I dont know if someone knows the price it will cost for all my body? Are we talking about thousands here? Second, is my ass. I have a very hairy ass, and its embarrassing. I’ve had many sex opportunities that I threw away by giving stupid excuses cuz I was shy of showing my hairy ass. So I’m wondering if they do electrolysis on the ass as well? I dont even wanna think about how embarrassed I will be during the process.
Thanks for any help.

The buttocks are one of the easier areas to clear, as strangely, most people don’t feel the treatment energy as much there, somewhat like the areola on women.

Although price to completion might get up there, price to visible difference is much less.

I have not seen your case, but in general, this is not a large area, and doesn’t have as much hair as a face. You could have visual clearance for a few hundred dollars and be free of the hair on the rear end entirely for the rest of your life with maybe a thousand dollars or much less, depending on how much hair you have, and the speed of your electrologist. Keep in mind also that this will be spent over the course of 12 to 18 months.

I am a female and have thing, light about 1/2-3/4 inch hairs on my buttocks that bother me so mcuh!!! Lately, I have been avoiding intimacy with my fiance and I never let anyone see my backside. I can’t shvae it because it comes back soemwhat stubbly an dsometimes I get little pimples form it. I would definetly wnat to get rid of it but I’d be mortified to let my electrologist know lol… it’s so embarassing!!!

If you find someone you trust, you can be free from this curse, in a short time (ok, short relative to the amount of years you will live).