Electrolysis machine brands out there, please come to India

Guys,

I tried to buy an electrolysis machine in India. And the only legitimate option available through legitimate channels is the Apilus. No sterex, No instantron, nothing. If they are availbale, I couldnt find them. So, they are doing a bad job at marketing. And the distributors of Apilus could be overcharging.

There is so much market to be tapped into in my country. Wonder why other brands have zero presence here.

1 Like

Hi Scarlet,
I sell in the UK, a new short wave diathermy machine with Elite Probes - please message me and we can look at this for you, regards, Gillian Huntley, Founder, Elite Probes

Have you tried contacting Instantron directly? They may guide you to distributors or sell directly. And yes unfortunately the few manufacturers are limping along in this business. It’s great that Dectro has the capacity and enthusiasm to provide electrolysis training and equipment globally.

I happen to know that one large reason why equipment is unavailable in India is government regulation. The Indian government wants manufacturers to establish some sort of brick and mortar manufacturing presence in the country in order to sell machines in their country.
One option is to send the machines to India partially assembled and have the final touches put together in India so as to meet this requirement, but this industry sells so few machines per year, that this rule just serves to keep most electrolysis supply businesses out of the market.

Now You Know.

Now I understand. I was aware of “make in India” push …But didnt realise that was the reason.

Either way, I think brands should setup a manufacturing unit here, if thats what it takes. Its 1.3 Billion people, half of who are women…with increasing incomes to spend on beauty and maintenance. Its a promising market