Electrolysis in Sydney

Hello everyone! Two years of laser here with 0 percent reduction and heaps more now than I have ever had before. I’m also the “perfect” candidate for LHR. All peach fuzz has gone dark and the coarse and dark hair from before thinner. I put a lot of money into this and the evil laser industry got me at the end like all the rest now to be either stuck with for the rest of my life or try something new. I wanna give it a try one last time before I give up, so any suggestions for the best marathon electrologist in Sydney area would be much appreciated!

Thanks heaps all!
Dan

Type Christine O’Connell in the search feature here!

There is a lot of info that may be helpful to you.

I heard Christine is the best in Sydney but I just needed a validation from a professional, so Christine O’Connell it is then!

Thank you kindly :slight_smile:

You are most welcome! Tell I said Hello!

Christine is top shelf and may I also suggest Katherine Spiric and Sahar Tehfe.

Oh, Yes! Of course! Thanks Mike for helping on that question. Smooches!!! XXO

Thank you both for your help! Priceless (:

You are most welcome. Please come back and update us on how you are getting along.

Just starting this week with Christine O’Connell. Ill keep you guys posted (:

Goodluck! I’ve only been a couple of times this year. Christine is located in the city which is really handy, Katherine is in Balmain so could also be handy if you live out that way.

I did most of my body work with Nicolette (she works with Christine) and she was really fantastic as well.

It’ll hurt at first but its not unbearable. Drink heaps of water prior to sessions, that is probably the thing that made the most difference to me. If you’re getting face work done wear high spf sunscreen every day especially now that the weather is getting warm and the sun is bright! Try to stay out of direct sunlight.

I would have posted sooner but I am not on here much at all these days.

Alright so im 2 years in and results had been incredible. Im almost done really with what i originally wanted to achieve, but now i have decided i want to get a bit more done on some new areas.
Im moving back to Europe in a month and ill have to continue there. Can anyone recommend the best electrologists currently working in Europe. Thanks much!
Dan

loooks like a tour of the top electrologists in the world for you. My recmmendation would be Josepha Reina in spain, but ya’ all already knew that!

I was yes, considering Josefa of course! : ) or Adrien… Are they still based out of Malaga or Madrid? Thanks Iluv2zap