Electrolysis in Singapore

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get professional electrolysis in Singapore? Preferably someone who is British trained.

Many thanks,

Electrobaby

I don’t know about British trained but googling “electrolysis singapore” would give you two results: Nikki’s Laser & Electrolysis Center and Suvin’s. I have tried calling these two centers and have spoken to the women who perform the electrolysis (I’m guessing they’re Nikki and Suvin since the two women said that they are the only ones who do electrolysis in their respective centers). Also, since both these centers have no official websites, I’m guessing they operate in an almost home-office. But they are both familiar with the methods I asked about(thread, thermolysis), so maybe they’re ok.

Anyway, if you can cross the border to Kuala Lumpur, you might want to consider this: http://www.reniebeauty.com/?s=electrologists

I haven’t tried any of these options myself. I am planning to fly to these countries early next year for appointments. Do let me know if you do get the chance to visit them. I’d appreciate your feedback.

Come see me :slightly_smiling_face:
I too couldn’t find the right person in Singapore, so I trained in California and started my own business here: www.HairFreeSG.com

Sadly it’s been 10 years since this was posted, but I would invite you to make a post in the practitioner locator.