Electrolysis in France 2

Hi everyone

I am from France and I am searching for a female electrologist in France or germany, spain, swiss, belgium. I would like an electrologist who can do marathon session if she’s outside of France, I don’t care about price.
Thank you very much it’s unfortunately really hard to find an electrogist in France

Dr Beate Ritzert in Manheim Germany, shes a rtrans woman , her treatments are first class and she will do marathon sessions… DO NOT see electrolysis in FRANCE, see the postings of Adrien Sanchez for more information on this

Seana

1 Like

Beate is near Frankfurt, not Mannheim.

There are several colleagues in Germany who offer long sessions. Me too, but I’m fully booked.

You can ask the following colleagues in Germany too.
Stella Tarala, Duisburg https://www.element-skin.de
Julia Eichfeld, Berlin https://www.epilation-eichfeld.de
Tina Reuther and Isabelle Feix, near Munich http://epilation-reuther.de
Or write an email (www.elektro-epilation.de) to me, then I give you contact to one of my students.

Super information,Ellen K! Thanks for paying forward.

Hello Linda, I’m in Guernsey which is quite close to France. Our website is www.thedaysalon.com

1 Like

I definitely recommend Josefa Macias Reina in Spain

Hi Linda,

I am French too, ( not living in France at the moment but thinking about going back in Europe for Electrolysis, unless anyone has somewhere to recommend in the USA? )
Anyway, I’ve been looking for marathon sessions in Europee and came across this place : https://2pass.clinic/permanent-hair-removal/booking-electrolysis/

I like that they have pump to ease the pain! Does anyone know about this place? Is it good?
Please let me know where you end up going and what you think! Thanks! :slight_smile:

One of the most glaring cases of overtreatment I have ever had the miisfortune of witnessing came out of the 2pass clinic. Unfortunately, the owners of that clinic chose to not even respond to the client in questIons or concerns. I Cannot RECOMMEND IT THEREFORE.

1 Like

This is a very sad news Seana. However a client of mine said me they are 6 electrologists working there. Maybe some are better than others ?

I’m sure there are several electrologists there. Unfortunately this happened about a year ago. (Edit I just checked my history, it was in the days leading up to 12/1/18 ) A transwoman who was in from Antwerp contacted me. She had a single clearance from what we assume , was the most novice electrologist on the team. When this was brought to my attention it happened that the owner of the 2pass clinic posted, then withdrew , a post comment here ( not related). I used that opportunity to contact her about the case. Unfortunately, she never responded to my inquiry when it was emailed off to her at her request, and in fact neither did they respond to the client. So there was a failing of the electrologist, and of the management of the clinic. For that reason, I dont recommend them. This was the result of that single clearance:
When it happened, Michael Bono and James Walker were the only others beside myself to see this photo.

Imgur

The picture is indeed terrible! I hope the skin will heal the best as possible despite the “treatment” she received…

Dear Ms Illuv2zap,
As it happened we did answer to you and certainly we are in contact with the client. This client was indeed overtreated and the new electrolist was fired. We changed our training program + new electrologist hiring process as a consequence of this case. It is indeed a sad case of overtreatment with lasting marks in the face. This will not happen again in our clinic. But it did happen. Did this client give you permission to distribute her picture?
Best regards,
Ellen Defrancq, manager 2pass Clinic

the client posted the picture… This is the original link sent to me, I did not republish it., just linked to the original image as posted to Reddit.in an open forum ( asktransgender) . So I havent distributed it, merely pointed it out.I’m glad to hear that both I was correct in that it was a novice electrologist and that you have been discussing with the client, when I checked with them some weeks after this incident, they hadnt heard from you at that point. Neither had I which was why I asked… I’ve checked my email, and I dont ever have a reply past sending you the message by email relating what I knew to you so I dont know what could have happened.
In the end, this type of thing can happen anywhere, to any clinic. But it’s how we respond to the issue that makes the difference. From all appearances, it looked very much like you were avoiding the issue because of the non-response.In the end the interest is in seeing the client done right by.Can you tell what the outcome of this was? Were corrective treatments used to help this client through the situation? Because all I heard once sending the email to you to discuss the issue ( and a follow up email some weeks later) was silence.This I think is the most serious problem with this situation. I should add that the obligation to me ( the one who brought this to your attention) is zero, but the obligation to the client wronged is much more significant.

I’m glad you have taken steps to eliminate this type of issue in your clinic. It shows there wasnt an absolute lack of response. That said, if someone comes to us, and we contact a practitioner about a serious issue, and never recieve a response, and then later on have someone raving about the same clinic where such an event happened, and still havent heard anything past the initial send of information, then I definitely feel obbligated to point out the previous events.
I , like Adrien, hope this client saw resolution to this issue.if we dont have any indication that that is the case however after bringing up an issue, then it’s perfectly proper to discuss the issue when the same clinic comes up in discussion and there doesnt seem to have been any reply.I’m happy to hear that you have addressed the issue,but it was completely proper to discuss it when this appeared to be unresolved to the people reporting it directly to you.

I’d also like to point out something, when this client came to me, it was because they werent sure if they had good reson to seek medical assistance with the issue. I told them absolutely yes.Also the reason we new this was a novice at the clinic came directly from the client, who indicated the electrologist in question did not appear to have been supervised at any time through the treatment. I hope this not the case currently? You are in a very dangerous territory doing work under anesthetic that involves full clearances, leaving a new electrologist to perform a 5-6 hour treatment with almost no supervisions or check-in of several hours, is a failing of those hiring and training practises. This should never happen, and likely is not the fault of the electrologist who performed the treatment.
I have 2 junior electrologists work for me, and leaving them alone with no supervision for multiple hours isnt going to happen.IF I could point out one thing that would have entirely avoided such a scenario, it would be adequate check-in and supervision of the more junior members of your team.
I’m happy to hear I was incorrect and that you did make this right within your training practices and do indeed seem to be taking responsibility for what occurred…

Seana

Hello Linda, hope you’re OK.
Did you finally get the treatment?
I live in France and wish to know if there are any electrologist in France?

1 Like

dont do it Ntube! Go anywhere else besides france, belgium, spain, Germany of Scotland would be my first choices.

1 Like

Thanks very much @Iluv2zap

Thank you all for your help

Awesome wahou thank you very much for all these addresses and contacts that will really help me a lot. I just have to save and organize myself :smiley:

Thank you Seana!

Thanks Adrien, I would love to see Josefa but she is very busy I guess and it’s hard to contact her :frowning: