Electrolysis COST? how many treatments? HELP

Hi, I am a 16 yr old female and live in the NY/NJ area. I am considering electrolysis or laser hair removal; I usually just wax, tweeze, use a creme, or bleach. I am sick of it. I have alot of hair on my sideburns, chin, and neck. I really want to get rid of it… but I don’t know where to start.

I would like to know which one would be the cheapest… since I don’t have much money. How much would it cost in the long run?

how long does electrolysis take (on average)?

please help me… I cant get answers anywhere.

You will find that electrolysis is the best value here. Without seeing you, no one can say how much treatment you will need. I do know that waxing and bleaching, and dedilating will only aggrivate the situation.

You should get yourself a free consultation with as many local electrologists as you can and see what they tell you about treatment time, and cost. Most will also give you a sample treatment, and that will at least clear out some of your hairs for you.

</font><blockquote><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>quote:</font><hr /><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>Originally posted by James W. Walker VII, CPE:
<strong>You will find that electrolysis is the best value here. Without seeing you, no one can say how much treatment you will need. I do know that waxing and bleaching, and dedilating will only aggrivate the situation.

You should get yourself a free consultation with as many local electrologists as you can and see what they tell you about treatment time, and cost. Most will also give you a sample treatment, and that will at least clear out some of your hairs for you.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>Hi, thank you so much for your advice I am defiantly going to go to an electroligist. I live in Bayonne which is 25 minutes away from NYC. so I guess I am available to some of the best. do have any recommendations? I would like to start very soon, I havent used the deplitory cream or tweezed in about 3 weeks. should I wait longer? my hair is noticable right now.
thanks again