Electrologists on Oahu, Hawaii?

Anyone know of an esteemed electrologist on Oahu? I combed through this thread and found a similar query had been posted sometime in '04, but there were no replies.

Please help, I’m positively desperate.

Check the roster at www.electrology.com for AEA members . Do an internet search for Linda Clossman. She moved there about a year ago. I will call her and see what’s up, as well.

Linda is on Maui pursuing her nursing career. Sorry.

Oh wow! Thanks so much for contacting your friend for me! I really appreciate it.

I checked that list before posting, and the only entry for electrologists in Hawaii was for someone on the Big Island (Hawaii). I live on Oahu, and I’d be willing to fly over for treatment if it were the case that one session would eradicate everything, but it isn’t and I can’t afford to commute interisland every 4-6 weeks. Bummer.

One session is not going to eradicate everything, unfortunately.

Now, let’s see, I found three places in Honolulu that appear to have electrolysis practitioners and they all look to be close together.

Accurate Electrolysis on Kapiolani Blvd. 808-593-1661

About Face By Renee Ane on King Street 808-591-0234

Little Venus Electrology on King Street 808-944-8144
(cute name!)

Do you know anything about these businesses? Not every electrologist is a member of the AEA. There are many great practitioner who don’t belong, so check out as many as you can, fuzzykiwi. Good luck to you! By the way, have you been to the new Victoria’s Secret store that just opened on your lovely island? I think it is the second one to open on the island.

Hello again! Thank you once again for really trying to help me out. I really do appreciate it. I am not familiar with any of those places as I’ve never had electrolysis done and have yet to begin the “legwork” phase of my research, but I did see all 3 of those listed on hairfacts’ Honolulu electrology practices page when I looked at it last month. I believe the list has 5 entries in total. Looks like I’ll have to slog through them the hard way. I know the hard way is the best way to find a good fit, but I would feel better going to someone for whom I had a recommendation. Oh well. I guess there just aren’t that many furry people in Hawaii.

Regarding Victoria’s Secret: I haven’t been to the one that just opened in Waikiki. Alessandra Ambrosio was there; I saw the photo in the paper last week. Too bad I missed it. I like her. She seems to have substance besides just being ridiculously beautiful. (Ex: Her favorite book is A Thousand Splendid Suns and she listens to Nirvana. What’s not to like?) On second thought, I wouldn’t have gone after all. I don’t like Waikiki; it’s crowded and tourist-y. And the parking’s atrocious. The store at the Ala Moana Shopping Center is very nice, and it has a PINK right next door, so no need to go to Waikiki. Have you been there? The last time I went to Waikiki Beach, I was mowed down by a rather unrepentant Japanese tourist on a boogie board. …But of course, that was quite literally many, many years ago, as I stopped going to the beach entirely when I became self-conscious about being hairy. If only the fur were as cute on me as it is on my namesake.