Electrologists Netherlands

Two weeks ago I went for my first appointment to an electrologist who has 25 years of experience with electrolysis. She did maybe between 40 – 50 hairs in 1 hour with the blend method under my chin. I wasn’t sure if this is the right tempo to do electrolysis, because I felt she was working slowly. Also I had a lot of scabbing.

So I went to see another electrologist for my second appoint. He was working faster, but I felt a lot of plucking which I didn’t feel earlier with my first electrologist. But I didn’t have any scabs.

Both electrologists are pressuring me into trying IPL, because they find the chin area is too large and time consuming with electrolysis. I find that weird, seeing people here on hairtell treating their whole body with electrolysis. After six years trying different kinds of laser including IPL, I’m convinced that IPL won’t work for me, so I will stick to electrolysis.

Could someone tell me if the scabbing and feeling of plucking are normal? Also I would like to know if someone can recommend me professional electrologists in or near the Netherlands, who also use the clear and wait method because I want to do other areas as well.

God almachtig! …

Where do I begin with this post? Where’s John Blokker, where’s Timmy Marcus, where’s Wim Van Der Straaten, Where’s Ria De Corte, where’s ROMANO? I’d even be happy to talk to Eric De Haan! Where’s Ginny van Geert, what’s with ANBOS? …(but Uta we can forget about.)

Everybody “left me!”

Your statement jumped out at me: “Both electrologists are pressuring me into trying IPL, because they find the chin area is too large and time consuming with electrolysis.”

First, virtually everybody on the planet knows that IPL will not result in permanent hair removal … at all. Secondly, removing chin hairs is what electrologists do! Yours a “big case?” You’ve got to be kidding me … we remove men’s beards. Women’s chin hairs? That’s just about ALL we do, all the time, all day long! Big fat hairy CHINS!

My only “take away” (and I’m making an assumption based on nothing), is that both operators don’t want to work on you. For whatever reason that’s all I’m getting from your post. I can’t imaging an electrologist actually suggesting IPL when they (should) know it won’t do anything.

Please tell me you don’t have “Kool Aid” in Holland … it does not go well with a Stroopwafel!

The first is slow, the 2nd is plucking. What do else do You expect than strongly suggesting IPL (which, BTW, did not work well in my face; i have had some 80% regrowth, but which worked well an permanently on my chest and my stomache - but i needed to press the operator to use the largest possible setting).

AFAIK, electrolysis is not that rare in the Netherlands. T
So the best You can do is look for a better qualified one not too far from You. Otherwise You might consider searching in the Northwest of Germany.

Thank you for replying.

@Michael Bono, I have looked up each of the electrologists you recommended, but i can not find them on the internet.

I still go to the second electrologist and I noticed I don’t feel a lot of plucking anymore after I mentioned it. I think he changed the settings.

@Beate_r Electrology isn’t very common in the Netherlands. Never has anyone, including the dermatologists I went to, told me that electrology is permanent. When I found hairtell recently, until then I knew there is a permanent solution for unwanted hairgrowth.

Guess I will have to look for electrologists outside the country, as I want to treat larger area’s.

Hi, did you manage to find a good electrologist? I am looking for a good electrologist in the Netherlands or nearby since the one I visited in Amsterdam recently does not seem that experienced and left me lots of marks. Also, didn’t wear any magnifying equipment and was quite slow. Any suggestions would be welcome! Thanks!

@ARI008 look up electramaris on instagram, she’s quite good, works out of home cabinet in Amsterdam. I have been seeing excellent progres!

Hey! Can I ask what areas you’ve been getting treated by electramaris and for how long you’ve been seeing her?

Legs, underarms and arms. Very satisfied