Electrologists in Massachusetts?

I have been researching electrolysis for what seems to be years now. I am a 23 year old female with excessive growth on my sideburns and pubic area. I have contemplated between laser and electrolysis for quite some time and have finally decided on electrolysis.

I have searched high and low for a reputable electrologist in massachusetts near where I live and finally found an esthetician by the name of Dr. Lana Shnayder who has a business in Wellesley Massachusetts called Superior Skin Care and Electrology. I am so scared I will get pitting, scarring, hyper pigmentation, etc. I have read so many horror stories on this forum and though Dr. Shnayder has good reviews on yelp I am still so scared. I am going for a consultation this Saturday. Has anyone heard of this esthetician before? Can anyone ease my fears? How can I be sure I won’t end up looking like swiss cheese? Please Help!!

I have been a client of Lana for over a year and can honestly say she is great. She is excellent and I highly recommend her.

Arader, you will not get scarring or pitting with an experienced, well trained electrologist.

Do your best to relax about this.

NYC guy, thank you for paying forward and giving Arader a heads up on Lana.