Electrologists in India

There is shortage of information on electrologists in India.

The only mention I found was “Lili scientific electrolysis” link posted by Dee.

There was a member from India who got electrolysis and seemed from her posts that she was quite satisfied. But information about where she got it done is missing and she is long gone from the forum.

Even though I don’t have the access or budget for professional electrolysis right now, I am hoping to start a discussion on this with Indian memebers like me ( others are most welcome as well for any suggestions :slight_smile: )

If I end up getting electrolysis, I’ll definitely put the information out on this board so others have an idea of what to expect.

If anyone is present on the forum with any experiences of electrolysis anywhere in India, please please reply. Thank you. ( I am not very hopeful about this, since there are only handful of members with location mentioned as India :frowning: )

1 Like

Smoooch!

Please contact Skip Mahler, CEO of Instantron Corporation. He said he would be happy to give you some good leads. His number is: ‭(774) 991-1907‬. Very nice man!

Thanks a lot Dee. I have emailed him but haven’t heard back yet. Maybe he is busy. I’ll follow up soon and update here with any progress. :slight_smile:

He is a very busy guy! Don’t give up!

He replied back! It looks like things will move forward afterall :slight_smile:

I dont understand the situation in India at all. I would say nearly 1/4 of my clientele if not more are of Indian or Pakistani origin, they seem to have great difficulties with ideopathic hair growth that contrasts well with the lighter skin tones and makes even the finest hairs readily apparent. I would say some of my indian or pakistani clients are extremely motivated to get electrolysis and to see the process all the way through. Many experience paradoxal laser hair stimulation in great numbers. And yet, we hear almost nothing from practitioners in India! Maybe it’s because they are so busy with so many clients that they simply dont have time to communicate with potential clients? I would think anyone who opens a practise there it would be VERY lucrative.

It just doesnt make sense!

I looked at getting Electrolysis outside of the US before I started with my technician in SF. My thinking was that if I could find somewhere that was cheap enough that I could go for a week - get the hell zapped out of me - and still have a wee vacation out of it.

Alas I never really found anything because it seemed that the rest of the world was just doing Laser.

Also I think India itself has one of the worst top heavy wealth distributions of any country in the world. Very little middle class to afford Electrolysis. Living in San Fran we have tons of Indian people but they’d be considered extremely wealthy compared to people living in India. (That’s what my clients told me - I used to help people learn how to pass driving test.)

Hey user HairByHair!

Curious to know if you found practitioners in India?

India is a nascent market for Electrolysis. Mainly Electrolysis companies are there in Hyderabad and Kerala.
LiLi Scientific Electrolysis run by me (Sherly Kollannur) have clinics in Kerala and Delhi.
We also offer Diploma in Scientific Electrolysis (DSE) from LASE Acadamea.
We are also distributors of Dectro International, Canada for India.
Visit our website www.lilielectrolysis.com
Tel: 91 9961613806

1 Like

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E9jsbJtN8PbwOjtSz2TYFQAaJ9gBZcNi/view?usp=drivesdk

Hello,

In India I’m getting got few sessions of electrolysis done in Avacado Clinic in Bandra.
There is one more in Goregoan.

I am thinking of starting my electrolysis journey too. But the lack of information about electrolysis in India is truly astounding. Everywhere I go, they just want me use diode laser on my already hyperpigmented face.

Here is a list of few names that I have heard of and researched on my own - Allanna of New York - Hyderabad, Rejuva Electrolysis - Delhi, Lilli Scientific Electrolysis - Delhi and Kochi, Furless electrolysis - Delhi. Anyone seeking treatments from these clinics or any other clinics in India please do let me know - any information would be highly appreciated.

Hi :blush:

Kindly see my thread hope that will help