Electrologist Recommendation?

Hi guys!

I’ve been lurking on this forum for years and never made an account! Creepy, right? :stuck_out_tongue: I was wondering if you guys could give me a recommendation for a great electrologist in the Houston area?

Thanks so much!
I plan on keeping a diary on here once I get going!

I am surprised you did not see our recommendation for Christina Navarette in Houston. If she still has an office there, I would go to her.

She has my highest recommendation, as someone who I have had work on me, and I can say without hesitation that I would send my mother to her for work. (That is, after all, why I get work done by random people. It is so that I may be able to answer the question of does anyone on here know who is good in {insert geographic area here}.) Since we have not spoken in years, and I don’t even know if she is still working in Houston, I think it is safe to say that it can’t even be said that we are friends.

Cristina Navarrete, BA, CPE, AANT
River Oaks Tower

3730 Kirby Drive Suite 1200

Houston, TX 77098

Phone (832) 922-9607

Christina Navarette does not have an office in Houston anymore. She might be in Austin but I’m not certain.

Came across this name on a TG forum (obviously, I can’t vouch for the electrologist since I’m not from Houston at all):

Brenda Kashella
Nancy Mitchell Med & Cosmetic
3100 Weslayan St, #380
Houston, TX. 77027
Phone : (713) 621-2244
Get directions Cross Streets: Between W Alabama St and W Main St
Link to yahoo page : http://local.yahoo.com/details?id=18994506&tab=reviews&rvwconf=1

Well, I googled! She has amazing reviews, but yes, it looks like she moved to Austin. If I can’t find anyone closer, I might consider making the drive. I haven’t found anyone around my town that has reviews like hers. Thanks so much! I’m still open to suggestions for the Houston area though, being a full time student won’t give me too much time to travel!

Since the people in the transgender community highly recommend Brenda Kashella, she would be worth the drive, i wouldn’t waste time just go to her.

I’ve been to both and I think you will get equivalent quality of work with either-I wasn’t going to them simultaneously so my comparison might be skewed by poor memory (you are best served by trying them both and making your own judgement). But since Cristina is away in Austin, I think a better option is either Brenda or Nancy (both work at Nancy Mitchell’s office). Also Christina ‘probably’ charges ~15 more per hour- that might be a factor for you since you are a student. Just for information sake, Cristina has an Apilus Platinum.