electrologist on Vancouver Island(Canada)?

Reading this forum has convinced me to seek a professional electrologist. Waxing and tweezing chin hairs is no longer successful. :frowning: Can anyone recommend someone on Vancouver Island (Canada)?

[ August 23, 2003, 03:04 PM: Message edited by: Sylvianine ]

Me too! I have been lurking awhile, I was originally going to DIY, but I have been talked out of it! I rang the T.A.P.E.B.C. which is the BC association for electrologists, and they only had 3 in Nanaimo, I didn’t bother to ask about Victoria, as I live up North Island myself, 2 hours form Nanaimo!

The TAPEBC number is 1-888-622-3555 and
Here are the 3 names they gave me in Nanaimo

Georgia Beth Norman 753 2183
Shelly Rinas 753 4871
Marian Swaluk 756 9163

Hope this helps and good luck!

Me too! I have been lurking awhile, I was originally going to DIY, but I have been talked out of it! I rang the T.A.P.E.B.C. which is the BC association for electrologists, and they only had 3 in Nanaimo, I didn’t bother to ask about Victoria, as I live up North Island myself, 2 hours form Nanaimo!

The TAPEBC number is 1-888-622-3555 and
Here are the 3 names they gave me in Nanaimo

Georgia Beth Norman 753 2183
Shelly Rinas 753 4871
Marian Swaluk 756 9163

Hope this helps and good luck!

I have been looking for a good electrologist in Vancouver, B.C. It has been very difficult finding a good one - the majority of electrologists have been just plucking hairs out of the follicles (I could feel them being pulled). I find that most electrologists are focused on preventing scarring and they forget about permanent hair removal - for example, if they want to prevent scarring they should turn down the heat and place needle in the follicle for a longer period of time. Instead, I’ve been getting electrologists who zap my follicles for milliseconds to prevent scarring and then they just pluck the hair out of the follicle. Anyways, I hope anyone out there has had better luck than me in finding a good electrologist. Please let me know. Thank you very much.