electrologist in Ottawa,ON / Gatineau, QC?

I have been to Caress in Ottawa and Studio 157 in Gatineau. I am wondering if anyone has seen an electrologist in the Ottawa/Gatineau area and has had great results?

I have been in the Gatineau area for the past 6 years. I am a Certified Professional Electrologist since 1985 and also a TG, TS, IS friendly electrologist.

Thanks, Lucie for chiming in. I have heard great things about you over the years.

Hey electrologists from far and wide, please don’t be shy or humble when it comes to questions like these. I certainly can’t remember where all the skilled professional electrologists live, so feel free to recommend yourself and post your credentials here just as Lucie did.

I am a Certified Electrologist in the Ottawa area. I have recently opened my own practice from home so my clients feel at ease when coming for treatments. I am proud to provide a safe and clean environment. I offer a free 15 min treatment for new clients so they can decide for themselves if I am the right Electrologist for them with no obligation.

For more details please visit my website at: www.asvelectrolysis.com

I am really struggling to find a recomended electrolysis near my area. I am living in the UK around Manchester? Has anyone had electrolysis near my area with good results? Thank you in advance

Help me Seana!

sigh… I’m allowed to take a night off too Michael!

Manchester,

if you look up at dee’s signature above you will see a link for:

Click on find a member. This is the British Institute and association of electrolysis, where all uk electrologists are required to be licensed under. It should list electrologists in your area.

Seana

…deleted

ooops! I put my “help me Seana” post in the wrong area … was supposed to go with the “shaving” person who thought she made it happen …

Aha … nice to see your website. It MUST be that the “Swanson” school in Alberta is run by Phyllis? I did a lot of work at her mother’s school in BC … Evelyn Swanson school of Electrology.

(Does Phyllis’ husband still have the “pig farm?” Oh BOY did we used to have a ton of fun “in the old days!” Her mother was a true delight … I still miss her.)

I believe that is correct about location for Phyllis but I couldnt swear to details. I understand I may be able to be accurate about such information at some point.

Seana

Just Googled the school and YES it is “my Phyllis.” I have some photos of her mom and the former school in BC … will scan and send them to her. Phyllis could REALLY tell a great joke! fun fun fun!