Electrologist in Orange County Ca.

I am looking for an Electrologist in Orange County, California.

Years ago I used Dana Point Electrolosis. They have closed since then. The Electrologist was named Lisa Lyndsy. She was very good.

Does anyone know if she is still practicing?

If not, can anyone recommend someone?

Thank you.

Elaine

Hi Elaine–

I got the following note about Lisa Lindsey Pruett in 1999:

</font><blockquote><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>quote:</font><hr /><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”> I have heard that Lisa Pruett is still working out of her home, but does not want publicity. She is only working by personal referrals. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>

Thank you for the information.

Would possibly have her contact information?

I dont have a personal referral, but was a client at one time. I wonder if that is good enough.

Elaine

I wish I could help you out. She really meant it when she said she did not want publicity. She is not a current member of the AEA and therefore has no listing in the membership roster either.

It is just like I have told people many times before, the best electrologist in town is not the one with her/his name on the side of a bus or billboard. It is often the ones who don’t advertise at all who are in fact the best. They don’t advertise because they are already booked solid, and advertisements would only give them more demand than they can handle without training and hiring additional electrologists to work with them.

James W. Walker VII, CPE
Buffalo NY

Good news, we have a confirmed hairtell member who has had good work in Orange County’s Sacramento area. You can now start your search with:

Lisa Stephens CPE
9915 Fair Oaks Blvd.
Fair Oaks, CA 95628
USA
PHONE 916-224-4247