Electrologist in/near Milwaukee?

Hi I looked through this whole forum and the only referral in WI I saw was for one near Madison, over 2 hours away from me.

What city are you located in? Maybe we can help?

Dee

West side of Milwaukee - I’m willing to travel for a good one, but not all the way to Madison. Any suggestions would be totally appreciated!

I used this forum when I was going to start electrolysis. There was nothing for Milwaukee. I found a wonderful clinic here, called the Mequon Electrolysis Clinic, and the electrologist that I see is Sandy. I highly recommend her. She does not have the newest machine, but it’s a pleasant environment, she is prompt and reasonable. I started seeing her a year ago for unwanted facial hair that had been plucked for 35 years, it’s now greatly reduced and I see her every 2 1/2 weeks or so. Look up the information in the phone book.

THANK YOU!

We have so little information on practitioners in Wisconsin and Michigan. We really need people in those states to step up. I personally don’t have a single person I can recommend in Michgan and only one person I can recommend in Wisconsin based on personal experience, and a few others I can recommend on reputation. None of those would be in the Milwaukee area either.

This is why we keep asking the readers to become posters, and tell us who is good in your area. We really need your help answering this question.

Thanks G.

Here is Sandy’s information for those that would like to check her out:

[size:17pt]Mequon Electrolysis Clinic

11649 N Port Washington Rd
Mequon, WI 53092
262-241-9667[/size]

Glad your hair problem is being resolved!

It has been a long journey, but I knew that going in after reading this board. I was there yesterday for a very short visit, could easily have waited another week, but then it’s Thanksgiving, so I went.

It was one year ago that I started, almost to the day, and I have seen Sandy 24 times, full clearance every time. I have had no problems, using witch hazel and aloe at night. Any redness is gone after just a few hours.

The only regret is that I should have done this YEARS ago. Instead I have been wasting my time and money on waxing and plucking and always having to worry about facial hair. Now my skin is smooth and I still have the peach fuzz, so it looks very good.

Thanks to all of you who post here, you gave me the guts to do this, and as I said, I went in with reasonable expectations.

Congratulations. Please give Sandy a big hug. She is the definition of a professional, modern electrologist. 24 sessions sounds normal, good, reasonable.

I just wanna bring up this thread again cause I need to find someone who can do good quick work. I’m getting desperate. Has anyone else had any experience at this clinic?

I still see Sandy for straggling hairs. I was very persistent in the beginning, going every other week. Today I saw her again for some long thin hairs. She asked if I would do it again, now knowing what it would entail and I replied yes of course, I only wished I had started earlier.

I am so happy that I have done this and facial hair is now a memory.