electrologist in Atlanta, GA

Any referrals for a competent electrologist in Atlanta?
Thanks.

I’m also looking for one in Atlanta. Have you found one?

Be aware that Georgia is an unlicensed state and anyone could buy a machine and practice electrolysis. Try to find someone who is a CPE or CCE. They at least belong to a national organization and have taken written exams to earn their designations.

Kathleen

I need one too! I unfortuntely dont know anyone who has done it in atlanta…

I’ve begun treatments with Ahoova Mishael near 400/Peachtree-Dunwoody. Absolutely amazing human being! She’s very honest and has been doing electrolysis since she was in her twenties. After having no success with laser, I found her through word-of-mouth. (She’s got virtually no advertising anywhere!) I’m getting everything done - full legs, armpits, bikini, chin, and I am very very very pleased with her work/approach. She promises I will be hair-free by springtime!

Located: Glenridge 400
5825 Glenridge DR
Phone: 404.843.9993

beatrixx

I am upping this thread in case someone out there has recent experience in atlanta to share!

Hi all,

After getting recommendations from 4 different t-girls in Atlanta, I ended up going to the Kennedy Center. Tammi is really great, and after about 20 hours with her I can recommend her too. She’s been at her current location for 16 years, and has had lots of trans clients. She also uses an insulated probe, so reduced chance of scarring. Tell her Lia sent you! (BTW I’m not shilling, I don’t get anything for sending her clients, just satisfaction.)

I recommend if you’re south of Atlanta Newnan Electrosis located just off exit 51 on I-85 south. I’m a male operator & fully qualified. Contact me @ 6783619618. James Bruce Taylor

JAMES!
Good to see that you made it. (no thanks to a particular few people in NC)

Keep in touch dude.

I am looking for an electrologist in the midtown/downtown Atlanta area. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks!

Try Ahoova Mishael At Mishael’s Electrolysis. Her ofice is at 400/ Peachtree-Dunwoody in Atlanta.

400-843-9993

Dee

There are actually quite a few very good Electrologists (CPE’s) in the Atlanta area, inside and outside the perimeter. Try the AEA website for names and numbers.

Just remember that you don’t have to be an AEA member, or a CPE to be a good practitioner. :wink:

When choosing an electrologist it is wise to meet several electrologists and have sample treatments. It allows you to choose the best practitioner for you.