Electric Shavers

So just wondering how may people use an electric shaver to shave all there body hair?
Have been thinking of trying it out and wanted to see what other peoples results were.
Like to try my legs first as a experiment what do ya think?

Another quick one is shaving gel good to use or maybe baby oil?

Well, for starters, this is the epilator forum, not the shaver forum.

But to answer your question, being that this is indeed the epilator forum, I have found that epilators are the cheap man’s version of electrolysis or laser. Hair is removed for 2-3 weeks, depending of your hair growth speed.

For women, it’s longer, for men, a bit shorter as men’s hair tends to grow faster than women’s.

I suggest epilation because I did the shaving method for about a 20 months and it’s just too much trouble as it only lasts for a day.

I even tried one of those rotary razors earlier this year and they’re good for your scrotum and perhaps other sensitive areas, but being that they are not AC powered, they loose their charge or battery power too quickly.

But if you want to use an electric razor like one of those with the oscilating multi-blade system, then yeah, baby oil does work for after a normal shave to get somewhat closer than the regular razor.

But like I said, shaving only lasts around 24 hours, or less depending on hair growth speeds. And you’ll be creating the hard edges of shaved hairs rather the fine tips of uncut hair.

This is why I broke down and bought an epilator and now, I can pretty much stay smooth for a week or more. However, with epilation, you run into the hair growth cycles and at one point, you’ll start getting new growth spread out over a long period of time.