Eflora (Generic Vaniqa)..THOUGHTS?

I’ve been thinking of really giving Vaniqa a go for the facial hair on my chin and neck. I’ve been told that Eflora, the generic version of Vaniqa, is available online and without a prescription AND for cheaper! Is this legit? If so where is the best site to purchase it from? Has anyone had any luck with it out there in terms of it reducing the hair growth? I get how it works, I just want to know if it actually works.

I also already know all about Electrolysis and LHR so need to get into that. just want to specifically know about this.

THANK YOU :slight_smile:

I order mine from tarasc.com

It’s 39.80 and there are no shipping fees. There may be shipping fees if you don’t live in the US. It’s the best price I’ve found so far. Some other sites are selling it for 75.00 or more.

Yes, it helps me. I still have to remove hairs, but not as frequently as I used to. If it wasn’t making a big difference, I wouldn’t continue purchasing it. You just have to be committed to applying it.

I have not used said products before, but my understanding it that it takes from 6 weeks - 6 months to work for people. When you stop using the product it can be as little as 2-6 weeks for symptoms to come back so its more of a cover up than heal.

thank you!