Driving me crazy

Hey All,

First of nice to meet you all, i’m new to the forums but I have struggled with this for some time now. I’m a 25 year old male and I struggle with my hair.

I always have been less then confident about my looks but lately I have been losing a lot of weight and this is actually making me feel a bit better about myself. However in the gym I keep trying to hide all my hair because it makes me feel bad about myself.

I’m hairy all over and up to a point I can handle my chest and belly hair but my back hair is making me really insecure. Especially my upper back/neck hairs drive me crazy, I can’t wait a shirt without them popping up everywhere.

Recently I had a few laser session, I don’t feel it has helped very much and I lost all my savings. I feel desperate but I don’t know how to handle this. I’m sorry for my long post but I just need to get it all out and I hope you might have some advice for me?

I know I should just accept who I am but its really hard for me and I worry about it all day long. I wish I could do something, I would give everything to be rid of this.