Don't let it die..

It only fades away when good people do nothing.

Here they are some quotes :

"But 9 months after electrolysis, it started to grow back, and now I would say a third of the hair is back. These can’t be “other hair”.

“Yes it does mean that the fingers, in my example, were quite hairless for 9 months after the only session - and I had never shaved them or anything before.”

She admits having very good result. Fenix, how much electrologists you know are able to achieve this results after only one clearance ?

It seems she thought that after spreading diffamation, insults and hatred for Josefa (despite having this excellent result that she admited) she will finish the treatment. Josefa said me, she rather prefer cleaning the latrines in a Thai jail all her life than seeing this person a new time.

Josefa is my mentor and I am following in her footsteps, following the same protocole of 3 clearances with the same passion she put during all her career.

[/quote]

They have not been banned and may come back anytime they desire.

As Dee states, neither Michael or Josepha are banned. There are limited ways an account can be disabled on this site, and a message from the site software indicated this incorrectly. It’s old software folks, and has some limitations.

I can tell you all, that changes are afoot at hairtell. Without going into more details, there has been a TON of discussion about various measures that could be implemented here to better improve the response to incidents such as this one. For the moment tere are basically 2 electrologists posting here, me and Dee. We are doing the best we can to communicate with board management and make sure that such an event does not occur in the future.

You and me , baby!!

Well… I missed a lot.

I love HairTell for guiding me on the right path and making it possible to know and have treatment from Jossie.

First she had to deal with electrologists who called her a fraud, then still doubted her ability and techniques for so long and finally, unstable clients who are completely selfish and lack any gratitude.

The selfish part of me would love for Josefa to stop being so popular because that would mean it would be easier for my family and friends to see her. I could probably keep her diary filled up for years to come. No one I know has ever been disappointed in any way; whether from her work or professional attitude.

yes, you missed a little bit stoppitandtidyup.

Josepha indicated she is retiring this year. She is understandably absent. So I’m afraid if you or your family are getting more treatments, you had better do it soon!

for the moment there are a few of us holding down the fort, though I dont know if I will ever consider myself an “Expert”