DOES VITAMIN E REALLY HELP SKIN HEALING.

Hello,can anyone tell if vitamin E really helps the skin to heal, and if it does, which is better oral or topical. Thank you.

Yes, it does. Oral is always better. You will also want to get Omega 3 inside you as well. (you are drinking your water right?)

James, I am very very grateful to get your reply,as always such really really helpful advice.
I shall now find a good make of Omega 3 tablets,I know I should eat fish but I need to make sure I get enough,so I will buy tablet or oil.
James I have been drinking 2L of water,I used the advice on this web site that I should take at least 2L water especially when having electrolysis, I am trying to bring it up too 3L,I thing it will also help with my weight loss program (PCOS)
P.S. your advice on TEA TREE oil proved very helpful,50% maybe 75% improvement in lumpy skin under my chin. I am now using Tend skin, but this is less effective for me,I have been using it for about 2 weeks, I will carry on until the 4oz bottle is finished, then find a high grade Tea Tree oil.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR VERY HELPFUL ADVICE.

You are very welcome. You seem to be doing well on your program. Please get a copy and read The Diet Cure by Julia Ross and make a plan for your PCOS recovery. With the help of that book you can erase your PCOS entirely in 3 to 6 months. You may also want to get her other book The Mood Cure that will at least be more interesting reading, and may even help you with any persistent problems with mood swings. There are things like Shark’s oil, amino acids, and other supplements that can rid you of the imbalances that lead to PCOS. Some of it may even be a reaction to what you are eating, or how you are eating it.

Thank You for your kind words, and Good Luck!

James, once again I THANK YOU, I will look on ebay right away for both books,I had no idea PCOS could cause mood swings,but it seems logical,I have always been very somber at times,I just thought it was my nature,knowledge is such a powerful thing.

I AM VERY GRATEFUL FOR ALL YOUR ADVICE.