Does this total treatment time seem too long?

Hi there, for the past three years I’ve been treating a male patient on the areas of: backs of hands, feet, armpits, legs (upper & lower) as well as the pubic area.

I’m just about to wrap up the final clearance at the 200 hour mark & about to wrap up for good. I used exclusively the synchro method on the Apilus Platinum, at an average rate of 13 insertions per minute. I have definitely ensured that the hairs were being treated fully, but I wanted to ask fellow electrologists, especially given the speed mentioned, if 200 hours for total treatment time of the aforementioned areas seems high? When I began my estimate for the finish line was less.

Since there are no established standards by the profession, your TTT is your TTT. Considering 200 hours is not unusual for a full male beard clearance, I think your time is not extremely high. We also don’t know what density you had to clear in all these areas.
There are reported cases of 50 hours just for men’s backs. You can always strive to increase number or insertions per minute, but there is reasonable limit to that also.

Your speed seems reasonable, and as long as the hairs are sliding out, the TTT will be what it will be. Hair density is a key factor here. I’ve finished one man’s arm in under 20 hours. I’m now finish up another man with very dense hair on each side of the arm – easily 3 or 4 times more hair than the other guy – and it’s going to be around 50 hours, which was well above my initial estimate of around 35 hours.