Does thinn black hairs at least shed with diode laser?

I wonder if thinn black hairs at least shed after being treated with diode laser, or don’t they become affected at all?

depends on how high the settings are, and your body/how thin is thin. If the hair has enough pigment, laser will get it. If not, it won’t at all. If some of it is showing on top of the skin, laser can burn that part off, but the rest will grow back in. no way to know if your hair is too thin unless you try it or if an experienced tech looks at it and determines from experience.

I have mostly thick hairs but some are thin. I’ve noticed that both types are shedding. I have skin type IV and was treated with the diode at a setting of 30J.

I wonder if thinn black hairs at least shed after being treated with diode laser, or don’t they become affected at all?

That depends on how high of a fluence is used. A Lightsheer at 50J and 100ms did remove some fine dark hair for me.

RJC2001

I had mixed shedding some shed, some didn’t. But they all came back.

50 J sounds very high! I don’t think my skinn can handle that.
I don’t mean total removal of thinn hairs, just so that they shed and you stay hair free for a while. The hairs aren’t peach fuzz, just hairs that have become much thinner due to repeated IPL treatments - when you shave them and hence cut them at the thickest part, they are rather noticable. They do shed after IPL treatments, all of them, but I wonder if they will shed whith diode laser too.

yes, if they shed with IPL, they will shed with diode at high enough settings of course