Does bio oil help electrolysis scars?

hi everyone, im looking for some advice, ive had electrolysis done on my face for the last year but am left with alot of pitting ive heard the bio oil can help with this as its designed to improve scars, i was just wondering if anyones tryed this and if so did they see any improvement??

NO its overhyped it is mostly baby oil ! although anything that helps keep moisture in the skin can help with healing.

Rose Hip oil has some published medical evidence for helping heal surgical scars and acne scars skin discolouration etc etc becasuse of its very high vitamic C content I guess.It also gives your skin a wonderfull glow and attenuates wrinkles.You need the Rosa Mosqeuta oil.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=rose+hip+oil+scars&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a

We have been using this recently it seems quite good thought not as deep a red as some of the other oils we have purchased still gives you the glow though.There are a lot of reviews for it there too.

Ps you can use it neat on the skin we use it as a daily moisturiser.

http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-Rose-Hip-Seed-Oil-1-fl-oz-30-ml/1147?at=0

Forgot to add if you order Anything from iHerb selling over 14,000 products and use the code Loc202 you will get $5 discount off your first order hope this helps.
They also sell Lilly of the Valley 99% Aloe vera gelly and Twinlab Na-Pca spray both of which we have found are excellent and have good reviews.

More information on the beneficial effects of rose hip oil here (but their oil is quite expensive.).

WHAT IS ROSEHIP OIL ?

(extract)

ROSE HIP OIL IS PACKED FULL OF GOODNESS:

Vitamin A (or topical trans retinoic acid)

In its synthetic form, this ingredient is commonly known as retinol however, the vitamin A in our rose hip oil is naturally occurring and may help with oily skin, skin dehyrated from overexposure to the sun, fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tone.
Linoleic acid Omega 6 oils help preserve the cell’s natural barrier to environmental conditions and are critical in the structure of our cell membranes. Omega 6 oils, which include linolenic and gamma-linolenic acid, are found primarily in raw nuts, seeds, legumes, borage oil, grape seed oil, primrose oil, sesame oil and soybean oil as well as in our rose hip oil.
Oleic acid Also known as Omega 9 fatty acid and is commonly found in avocado, macadamia, apricot seeds, almonds and olive oil as well as in our rose hip oil. Helps produce supple and moist skin and improve skin condition.
Linolenic acid Omega 3’s may help dry skin conditions by softening and moisturising the skin and are critical in the structure of our cell membranes. Omega 3 EFA’s, including alpha-linolenic acid, are found in fresh deepwater fish, fish oil and certain vegetable oils such as canola, flaxseed and
walnut oils as well as in our rose hip oil.

Lycopene

Antioxidant commonly found in tomatoes. This powerful antioxidant is found in the skin of the rose hip and is responsible for giving Kosmea’s Skin Clinic™ Certified Rose Hip Oil its beautiful amber colour.

Helps protect the skin from daily free-radical damage and helps it fight against the signs of premature ageing.

Beta-carotene

A source of pro-vitamin A and an antioxidant to help sun-damaged skin. It also helps prevent the signs of ageing.

I am not a medical professional, but I can offer some general information. It’s important to consult with a dermatologist or skincare professional for personalized advice tailored to your specific situation.

It’s important to consult with a dermatologist cream or skincare professional for personalized advice tailored to your specific situation.