Does anybody else have hairy feet or stomach?

I’ve uploaded photos to flickr of my hairyness. I’m just wondering does anyone else have hairy feet, stomach etc… and if so what do they do about it? Does it get you down?

Yep I have hairy feet, stomach, hairy everything. At this point I’m finishing laser treatments that aren’t really working. I’ve tried waxing before laser and it just didn’t last that long on me so at this point I just have to shave everything.

What type of laser was it? Do you have dark hair? I’ve signed up for laser treatment. I usually wax my feet and shave my stomach but would like something more permanent.

You are not on your own. I have worked on fair bit of clients with excess hair on their tummy and toes. Just a warning I would be very careful about having laser done on the tummy.As their is fine hairs on the tummy and laser can induce hair growth. I have seen plenty of clients who have had LHR on the tummy and the end results was induced hair growth.

Oh no :frowning: that doesn’t sound good. What areas does laser work best on in your opinion?

LA Girl might be the person to tell you where and when LHR works best, as she has more knowledge in LHR.

I am sure their are good stories that come from LHR.
I am an electrologist and unfortunately i get to only see all the negatives of LHR. I can tell you areas where i have seen induced hair growth from LHR. face, neck, thighs,upper arms.

Thanks S.Tehfe,

I will ask LA Girl some questions. Does electrolysis work on blond hair?

electrolysis works on all hair types and color.

Laser only works on dark coarse hair.

Electrolysis works on all colours.

Not only does it work, it is the only thing on earth that works for light colored hair. You must find a professional electrologist that inserts accurately with no pulling of the hair. She should also have some speed when working on lots of blond hair. A good set up will offer reassurance that one can handle blond hair if the electrologist is skilled.

The only one I could find in Belfast using google is Lynda Fisher electrolysiscentreni.co.uk. What sort of questions should I ask to find out if she is good or not?

Her name is familiar and I beleive that she has been in practise for many years. Why not have a consult and take it from there.

very common, to the point of who doesn’t have hair in some of these area’s. Client’s often think they are the only ones especially when it comes to hair around the nipple area. I find it amazing that women’s magazines talk about everything nothing is off limits except female body hair… huhhhh no wonder you feel as if this is something usual, it’s absolutely not. As for finding a good electrologist it’s best to go for a consultation and have a test patch.