Or mail me at - btanisha034@gmail.com :relaxed:

1 Like

How are your treatments going?
Have you seen visible reduction yet?
On your 7th treatment

Hi tanisha, yes i can say i have seen a much difference in just 7 sessions

1 Like

Hi keerthi
Did you have any large pits after electrolysis? You mentioned you had to stop for a while? Did you get large indentations or just small pinprick dents?
I have the large indentations and I’m just in a low place, looking for hope they could resolve…

1 Like

Hi Hannah,

Please don’t worry everything Will be alright! I was in the same situation an year back I didn’t even went out like for 4 mnts and i have my wedding planned i had the worse nightmare during my 3rd session of electrolysis, my skin was with small dents(pin prick) and full of marks and scars(attached the picture below)I couldn’t even shave and go out cause the shaving may disturb the healing wound, so like after the oozing and bleeding stopped I actually used a cream called triglow, so the composition for the cream was( hydroquinone, tretinoin and fluocinonlone) so these 3 helped me very much, hydroquinone did lighten the appearance of the pigmentation and also it made the scar appear to be slight/ no where and tretinoin helps to regenerate your skin at faster rate it did help with the pits and scars it did work really good it was a real saviour! This cream worked wonders for me(mine was not large pitted scars! Mine were with pigment nd pinpoint it did look very uneven though) i applied it every night for 2 weeks on a thick moisturiser nd after 2 weeks i stopped using it and allowed my skin to heal from redness nd peeling for another 15 days ( this cream will cause redness and peeling while its doing the work)and yea i was literally saved by this and evry now nd then i use this cream as a spot treatment for my acne marks so yea after that incident i did went to. Good practitioner and i took like another 5-6 sessions and yea i can see a diff But very less so i left it and now doing laser and it really worked for me just have thin hair now

Thank you so much for replying…
Fortunately mine is just upper lip corners but my indentations are large, like large acne scars and Iv never had any issues with my skin before this.
Same as you I have a wedding coming up too!
I will still try the ointment or whatever the equivalent here is in the Uk and I hope it helps me soon.
I saw the photo of your chin and it looked like maybe you had the large indented areas too and gave me some hope that even mine might resolve

Yea, i got the worse on my chin, u can use the crram i mentioned , even the texture of skin was repaired after i used that

1 Like

Do you have anymore pics of your chin when it was scarred? I tried messaging you on here privately but I can’t x
I’m getting loads of dents and pits across my cheek now too

Sry, I don’t have any!

Hey! Finally here after 5 sessions of laser! Major !! Major!!! Major difference! Decline in hair density and also some bald spots