Do Permanent Hair Removal Products Actually Work?

Source: spam link removed

With all the information available today about every single topic you could possibly want to know about, how can you be sure what information you read is actually true? How can you be assured that the next hair removal product you read about is really going to be last one that you have to read about – that it is really going to be the one that finally works for you. Wouldn’t it be great to know you are purchasing your final product that you will ever have to use to have a hair-free body?

Well look no more. Today is finally that day. The teams of researchers and doctors now have perfected Ultra Hair Away and have taken all the guess work away from you. This hair inhibitor product is quite unique and will eliminate the need to ever use any other hair removal product again. Soon you will be able to do away for those boxes of home wax that never worked properly anyway. Soon you will be able to do away with those bottles and jars of smelly depilatory creams that were smelly and expensive. Soon you will be able to do away with those packages of plastic razors that take up too much space in your medicine cabinet.

This unique product really does work but you don’t even have to just take our word for it. Clinical trials have indicated that hair becomes thinner and finer over weeks of application, until the hair growth is inhibited completely! The amazing formula has been diligently researched and has been proven effective. The natural ingredients mean that this product is aroma free, acts as a moisturizer, is non alcoholic, non-staining, easy to apply, and you can use it on targeted areas. It is 100% organic and is also fully guaranteed. If you are not fully satisfied with the results, then simply return your purchase for a full refund. But know ahead of time that this guarantee will not have to be taken advantage of because you will definitely see the results you want, when you want.

The Ultra Hair Away product will be the last hair removal product that you will have to use. Just imagine silky smooth skin. Just imagine what your summer is going to be like knowing that you don’t have to worry constantly about excess hair and stubble. It is a sense of relief knowing that the worry will be over and you can look forward to beach time again. Whether you want to remove hair from your legs, arms, shoulders, back, or face, the Ultra Hair Away will just what you need to use. So don’t hesitate any longer. Feel confident that the product that you are about to purchase will work and you will see results. It’s easy, simple, convenient, and something that you will certainly want to share with your friends. This kind of amazing secret product should not be kept secret any longer. So go ahead and buy this amazing product today – you won’t regret it!

spam signature removed.

anybody ever heard of this? it supposedly not a depilatory, so what exactly is it? Also where are the case studies for it? I probably would try it on my legs to see what happens or do people think it another gimic?

After reading all that, I’m still kinda iffy about this product. I don’t know if I can trust this. What exactly is this thing???

It is spam, and as well all know, anything advertised that way is not legitimate.

WHY ARE THESE ALWAYS AMAZING SECRET PRODUCTS? THE MARKET IS SO HUGE THAT ALL THE BIG COSMETIC COMPANIES WITH MARKETING KNOW HOW WOULD JUMP ON IT.
WHY ARE THESE ONLY STUDIED IN UNKNOWN HOSPITALS? WHERE ARE THE RESULTS PUBLISHED?

THIS GUY DOES THIS TO MAKE MONEY BUT THERE IS MORE IN IT IF HE SELLS IT TO A BIG COSMETIC CO. AND HE GETS MJLLIONS UP FRONT.

Rachard1583, you really need to know that you don’t make many friends around here by knocking electrolysis while promoting your own LASER studio.

Many practitioners here clear VERY LARGE areas, and when your web site claims “There is NO PAIN associated with LASER treatments” you make my delete finger very itchy.

Long time HairTell readers are rolling their eyes, and people who have had LASER are either laughing or screaming at their computer screens.

It would be very easy to delete the link with that very itchy finger. You are nicer about such things than I am, James.

I am not that so much aware of the product mention but I do believe there are many reliable products in the web that offers permanent hair removal without breaking a bank.

There isn’t. The word “permanent” belongs to the domain of electrolysis and in a big regard, to laser reduction.

This is FALSE.
I just got electrolysis treatments on almost my entire upper body.

In the end I think electrolysis is cheaper (just think about all the money you will spend on temporary hair removal methods over many years), faster and better than all hair-removal methods available today. Considering you will be permanent hair free for the rest of your life! (not permanent hair reduction, which laser claims to obtain… personally Im not sure I believe that either).

Hahah thats just what I did James!
That website screams “We desperately want your money, but we are not going to give you any results”.

Rachard1583, prove that there is something more effective than a single clearance of Electrolysis (hair by hair) and I’ll eat my own words.

June 2011

October 2011

What a wonderful sight Josefa :slight_smile:

Nice results like allways :slight_smile: