DIY borrowing or renting

Havent come across this on the forums, was wondering if someone willing to rent a machine in Toronto area or knows a place where one could be rented.

I’m sure alot of people would like to try it and see how it goes on their own without making a large investment.

If I cant find one will probably buy off ebay and wouldnt mind leading to someone for the weekend so on.

Just a thought.

Dont mind comments about this subject.

Wouldnt mind hearing about finding parents that can work on each other, since its hard enough on your own, and I’m assuming alot of people are trying the do it yourself method for cost reason and second for being shy about it.

Of course theres alot of risk involved starting from talking to strangers so online and having inexperienced people do it.

But figured as a community even if only online we are here to help each other.

If you’re trying to figure out whether you’ve got what it takes to DIY, or DITEO (Do It To Each Other), buy a cheap slow thermoloysis only machine. It will give you reasonable epilation speeds and will allow you to develop insertion skill. If you get to the point where you have good insertion skill, spend a bunch of money on a computerized flash thermolysis machine to get good epilation speeds.

Do not try to learn epilation with a flash machine. You could really mess things up.