Diy at home machine europe

Hello first of all. I have been looking into electrolysis for a while now. both professionally done plus practiced with the one touch. I am in germany.
I am really eager to buy a machine in the price range up to 600 euro. most machines seem to be in the american market though. I found three options, but frankly, all of them look a bit old /overpriced maybe. would be great to get your thoughts on these options:

or

or skinmate

if those are not good options, please also tell :slight_smile:

first is 350, second 300, third 550.

thank so much! fin

Are you planning to do electrolysis on yourself?

absolutely. yes :slight_smile:

I don’t know any of these units … except I did have experiences with the Carlton during seminars in Norway and in Australia. Perhaps the machine has improved (?). It produced HF (only) and the intensity was difficult to control. A student (Australia) brought in her machine and started working on a woman’s legs. The current literally “blew a hole” in her leg … a dry hole; with smoke. something I have never seen. This, of course, was most likely an error on the student’s part. However, no HF electrolysis unit should be able to have current levels potentially that of a medical hyfrecator. (We quietly put the machine aside.) Interesting that the “Depilex” was (in the late 1970-80s) an “electronic tweezer” device. Maybe they just put a needle on the thing? SkinMate appears to be a dedicated HF unit (I see no “positive return” for the DC).

thanks for looking into it bono. it’s really hard to aquire a good machine in europe it seems. but I may have found an apilus sm 500 now in spain.
I dont want any holes in my skin nowhere :dizzy_face: :dizzy_face: :dizzy_face: :dizzy_face: :wink: the depilex guy is from uk and claims machines are tested and with guarantee. however, due to brexit it has fees now :wink:

1 Like