Difficult removal from hands/wrists?

I just got my one touch yesterday, already made the modification to use a foot “switch”(sponge).

I successfully removed quite a few hairs from my arms & chest as I got a feel for the unit, however it seemed a lot tougher to remove hairs from the top of my wrists, hands. I found it more difficult to get what felt like a good insertion in these areas. It seems as if the follicle is smaller. Has anyone else had trouble with those areas or am I just not doing it right?

Professionals don’t have an easy time with those areas, especially if their magnification and light source is not good enough.

The probes on the One Touch are generally way too thick for treating hand and finger hairs.

What size tips should be used for hand/wrist hairs?

I use size 2 or 3’s for these area’s, unless the hair is very coarse. I’ll push up to size 4 for coarser hair. This pertains for use with a professional epilator and needle holder, not a One Touch.

I use size 2 or 3’s for these area’s, unless the hair is very coarse. I’ll push up to size 4 for coarser hair. This pertains for use with a professional epilator and needle holder, not a One Touch.

What size of needle would the one-touch needle be equivalent to?

I’m only going on my memory,but I think I read somewhere here on hairtell awhile back that it is equivalent to a size 6 ??? Maybe James can give a more definitive answer.

The numbers can vary depending on the brand (see the chart at the bottom of http://www.electricspa.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=UP+ST for a comparison).

The One Touch probes are at the high end of probe diameter, for sure, while still being the most fragile and expensive to replace.