DESPERATE! please advise :(

The measurements may be different. When I get bloodwork my testosterone is read in pmol ( not sure on the acronnym) Last time was 0.4 Woot woot!

Seana

Guys this is the area where she did the last treatment (a week ago) why does my chin look like this?? Plus it hurts a bit. I’m going back Saturday for her to clean up the rest of the hairs then she’s gonna start on the right side

Ali, what is the normal range on testosterone according to the lab that your doctor uses ?

0 to 48 it says. By the way did you see the picture I posted? I’m going to go to the dermatologist tomorrow

Yes, I did. Getting the hair treated and lifting it out of the follicles is the remedy. The bumps will smooth out. The hyperpigmentation will fade. Staying on a good schedule to treat any new hairs that come to the surface because they are straight in the follicle in the early days when they first emerge, is a good strategy.

0-48. Yes, you are high and that will be tamed in time as your internal medical issues are addressed.

Ok thanks! I was just alarmed because I didn’t know what was happening. It came out of no where.

it all looks fine for a week Ali honestly.The skin reaction will fade. Give it time.

Seana

Ali, 0-48 what? What are they measuring? Just curious.

0-48 is the testosterone level. 48 is the highest level a woman should have. Well to them at least. I guess everyone has a different requirement.