Desperate -- Laser? Electrolysis?

First I want to say that I am so glad to find this site. Excess hair is something that I have been battling with all my life. It has completely destroyed my self esteem and social life. I feel like I am disgusting and embarrassed. It’s so nice to know that I am not alone and that there’s something I can do.

I am 21 years old and I have fair skin and dark hair. The hair is literally everywhere. All over my body. I had hormonal tests and everything they came out fine. Now I saved up a some money and I want to do whatever it takes to get rid of all of it.

I just don’t know what to do. Laser?Electrolysis? I am worried that full-body laser will cost more than I can spend, and full body electrolysis will take forever. Also, I will be devestated if I pay so much money for a treatment that doesn’t work and regrows. I’ve heard and read so many stories about people getting either treatment and being disappointed.Is there really no such thing as permanant results???

I would greatly appreciate any help or advice. I feel so desperate to finally find a solution. Thank you so much

chloe55:a good place to start with electrolysis is the underarms. They can be completeted after a few hours. The length of time it takes and the cost in having that limited area done will give you the best estimate of time and cost for the other more hairier parts of your body.

Your best bet would be to try out laser first.Although it may not work good for some for those it does ,it is a great thing and you save alot of time.Just try out 1 area do a couple of treatments and see how it works.Or you could perhaps go with laser first to thin it out then finish it off with electrolysis.Make sure you find a good practioner.

Full body electrolysis will take forever.Very tedious but for some its the only option.

Your skin charecteristics sound pretty good so you should have decent results with laser.