Demo permanent laser hair removal device for sale

3 month old Elysion-Pro permanent laser hair removal demo device for sale.

You can learn more about the device here: www.elysion.pro

Price: $32000

For further information please reply / contact me in direct message.
Thank you.

Just one simple correction - permanent hair reduction. “Permanent hair removal” is not an FDA approved procedure, and is not considered a reality in the medical device arena.

I noticed the account poster appears to be the manufacturer. Be very careful with the claims you make when representing the manufacturer, or purporting to.

Thank you for your comment.
The following is from our FDA approval: “Indications for use for ELYSION diode laser hair removal system with 755nm and 810nm applicators include: Hair Removal with Static and Dynamic modes intended for permanent reduction in hair regrowth, defmed as a long term, stable reduction in the number of hairs re-growing when measured at 6, 9, and 12 months after the completion of a treatment regime.”

Hi , still available, let me know

Hi Claudia,
Thank you for your message.
Not that one but we have an available device.
Where are you located?

I in Miami, what you got ?

That’s great that you are in Miami because there is a brand new demo device with one of our reps in Ft. Lauderdale. He is at The Aesthetic Show in Las Vegas for this weekend but he’ll be able to meet with you next week.
Please send me your contact details in private or to the following e-mail address: hello@elysion.pro
Thank you