Dear Andrea, How can I be on your provider list?

Hi Andrea,
This Karen Marlise Cowles CCE, CME, CLHRP owner of Aesthetics by Karen Marlise DBA Tampa Bay Laser Hair Removal 10701 Village Green Ave, Seminole Florida, 33772 phone number 727-512-4335 www.tampabaylaserhairremoval.com I would like to find out how I can be on your list of providers. I see your list and did some reading but didn’t see anywhere how to go about it to get on it?
I have been helping transgender, cross dressers,anyone that needs my help since 1993 in Seminole Fla. I don’t know how to get on your list of providers or saw an email address for you to contact you directly? Please let me know? My email is karenmarlise1@gmail.com look forward to hearing from you. I have never done these types of sites. I have spent my life helping everyone with the best service possible all my professional career.
I was trained in southern California in 1993 by the loveliest transgender electrologist that I met as a student in Milpitas. She wanted her beard removed while I was in the school. She came in every few days for the whole time I was there teaching me while I helped her rid all her facial hair at a student rate and I gave her many hours for her great instruction that I wasn’t truly getting from the school. She was the reason I learned how to be a great electrologist. I have paid it forward ever since. I would love to know how to be on your provider list on what I need to do?
Look forward to hearing from you, Did not know how else to contact you.
Thank you,
Karen Marlise Cowles

Thank you,
Karen Marlise Cowles

I know I was on this site a long time ago but, don’t remember if I ever heard from you. It was way back when I was raising children I think… I forget but, I am trying again. I hope I am going about it the right way?
Karen

you can just make a post in the appropriate area in the provider locator. Unless you mean some other provider list I’m not aware of.

Seana

Hi Karen. Welcome back!

I have added you to the practitioner forum here:

http://www.hairtell.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/forums/56/1/Florida.html

Let me know if you would like anymore information added.

I hope you can answer some laser questions here. The consumers have many questions and if you could spare some time to offer some support, that would be great.

Thanks,
DeeDee

I will look for the provider area?
tks,
Karen

Thank you Dee Dee,
I love it that my little sister name. I have called her Dee Dee for years…
Do I need to do anything more? I am a Clinical and Medical Electrologist in Seminole Florida for many years and just would love to just get the word out for people who need a great electrologist. I am very fast, accurate, hardworking to serve people and do laser hair removal as well since 2001. I began as an electrologist in 1993. I never used forum before so I am not knowledgeable in how to sorry if I am not posting correctly. I would never I was just lost not knowing how to go about it. Searched everywhere. Thank you for your help very grateful. Karen

All I need to know is how to use this? I am very highly skilled with lasers. I don’t think there is a laser I haven’t used. Had more training than I could say through all the years. Just aim me because when it comes to forums I have never used them before. I am more than happy to answer any questions anyone wants to know. If there a laser section? Sorry I am so lacking knowledge when it comes to forums. I am such a hands on kind of person the computer I avoid because I have to use it more than I care to. It interferes with my painting. I am an artist and always have my hands on a canvas.
Tk you,
Karen
Karen

Thank you Dee Dee,
I love it that my little sister name. I have called her Dee Dee for years…
Do I need to do anything more? I am a Clinical and Medical Electrologist in Seminole Florida for many years and just would love to just get the word out for people who need a great electrologist. I am very fast, accurate, hardworking to serve people and do laser hair removal as well since 2001. I began as an electrologist in 1993. I never used forum before so I am not knowledgeable in how to sorry if I am not posting correctly. I would never I was just lost not knowing how to go about it. Searched everywhere. Thank you for your help very grateful. Karen

I’ll search around and see if I can figure this out.
Tk you,
Karen

Dear Dee Dee,
Is there a place to learn how to use this correctly I don’t want to step on anyone’s toes. I wanted to be on the list if you had it for gay, lesbian, transgender, crossdresser friendly electrologist male or female all body areas I do not have a problem helping anyone that needs me. I have helped many transgender clients preparing for surgery. There is certain reassignment physicians that have a picture exactly how they want the hair removed I done that. I was told to go the practitioner area I tried and it denied access so I am doing something incorrectly? That is why I like to hear from site managers only to know the right answers
Looking forward to your reply and thank you,
Karen Marlise

No, you didn’t step on any toes or do anything wrong, Karen. An administrator has to do the listing. You are correct, you do not have access to the practitioner area.

If you need to update or make any changes, please private message me any time.

If you contribute here, as an electrologist that performs laser and electrolysis, you will be in the position to help our dear trans population and others. This website is consumer-driven and pops up first when people are searching the Internet for answers. You can also join some closed Facebook sites if you want to share your expertise with other electrologists. Electrology International and HairShoot are excellent places to join.

Karen, please go to your profile and in the signature area, add your website, or any information about what you do. Type of laser you use? Whatever you feel would be helpful.

Just relax and share your expertise to the weary hair removal consumer. You will get the gist of how this works by using it. Yes, there is a laser forum. Just tap on the Forums section above and you will see a list of forums.