Consulting with professional

Is there any experienced professional electrologist willing to help me? I want to have detailed conversation with them and understand the risk involved and time it takes. I have been really depressed about the thin hair on my cheekbone area and have been wearing mask everywhere I go.pleaee help me🥲

If the client is compliant, in most cases, permanent hair removal can be achieved in 12-24 months. Treatments are longer and more frequent in the beginning and gradually taper off over time. The frequency of treatments and the length of each treatment varies according to the individual situation. There are multiple treatment strategies and all of them work. It usually takes an average of 3-6 months before a reduction in hair growth becomes noticeable. Each treatment will typically vary between 15-60 minutes. Risks include but are not limited to poor results from client non-compliance or an unskilled practitioner, and permanent scarring from an unskilled practitioner. The benefit of electrolysis is achieving permanent hair removal and freedom from shaving, tweezing, or waxing for the rest of your life.

So from what I understand , I have to get treatments frequently ( say once every 3 weeks) for first 6 months then hair starts to regrow slower and thinner then the treatments get less frequent ( say 6 weeks) and eventually the hair stops growing back. Am I right?
Also , do different body parts have different hair growth cycles? Is 10-15 treatments enough for thin hair on cheekbone area?

So from what I understand , I have to get treatments frequently ( say once every 3 weeks) for first 6 months then hair starts to regrow slower and thinner then the treatments get less frequent ( say 6 weeks) and eventually the hair stops growing back. Am I right?

If the hair follicle is treated with the correct amount of energy and timing the FIRST time, it will be disabled forever. The same hairs treated at session 1 should not return slower and thinner, but NEW hair that was not seen at other sessions will make their appearance when they are programmed to do so. We are playing whack-a-mole with hair follicles for 12?14?15? 17? 18? to 24 months, until there are no bothersome hairs to be concerned about. It works if you are compliant and if the electrologist is skilled and adheres to basic principles.

Thank you for replying. I still don’t understand the timeline though. So if I treat the hair for six months, the upcoming hair still come back at the same rate? Like they will start growing back the next day immediately? And the hair I have is thin , can it get darker or coarser?

Too many people overthink this process. I can’t explain it any easier than I already did.

In order to trust the process, conduct your own experiment. Go get a small area cleared every 6 - 8 weeks. See what happens in a year to a year and a half of staying true to this schedule. Make sure the hair slides out with no traction.

I understand what you’re trying to say but the problem is electrolysis is not available in my country so I’ll have to go to India. Between the flight tickets and actual electrolysis cost , it will get expensive. So I’m trying to plan out the treatment and the general timeline would be great. Electrolysis fine hairs cheek man permanent painless removal - YouTube this is the treatment I need and the place I intend to go once I save enough money. I know it might be difficult but can you analyse the video and give your opinion. And ofcourse thank you for your advice.

Your feelings resonate with me as I’ve navigated similar challenges with facial hair.

It can be tough, but finding the right electrologist made a world of difference. I’d be more than happy to share my detailed experience, discuss risks, and chat about the time it takes. DM me anytime! Speaking of experts, do you guys know any good digital forensic consultants? I want to improve my business, and my friends advised me to check out Digital Forensics Consultant - Corporate Investigation. Let me know if you heard about them. Anyway, best of luck to you!